NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 71998 times)

<3 you too NH
But I thought it would be pretty cool if there was a hellcat body for the challenger in Cvs, and if you have it selected it would make it faster with ModernChallengerWheel.maxwhee lspeed= or whatever
There should've been for a hellcat body part for the 1970/Modern. But I can't change the wheels with CVS because that will cause invalid packets.

Meanwhile, while I meant to show this earlier, I have been dealing with finals this week. I've had this sitting in Blender 2.7X (Will be my second car to be exported in the new DTS exporter (Drift trike was the first..as a test)). It's supposed to be based off of my 1999 Ford F150 Supercab as I mentioned in the past, but I could only find blueprints for a 2004 model. They shouldn't be too different from eachother, but how did I do?

FCP - Rover V0.5(View in 3D

Here's my 320,XXX fleet-retired version for comparison

Nighthawk
It just doesn't raise the bar pal
IT IS THE BAR

So are you going to just have the sides be flat or add fender flares like the real thing?

So are you going to just have the sides be flat or add fender flares like the real thing?
Well as you can see in the real picture it looks like it's staying flat

Well as you can see in the real picture it looks like it's staying flat

Actually, if you look carefully, you can see a slight detail of fender. So potentially yes, it was flat for the time being considering it's early model stages, and when I was making the fenderwells itself, I had to use a modifier to cut a hole inside the cube model.

I'm also thinking about moving to the addon's topic considering the other vehicle developers are over there, be also on the lookout for the link for the DRIFT TRIKE! I cannot think of any other things to add to it, and I have fixed up most of the drift/handling problems, so be excited for that.

By the time you've finished reading this, the thread is now locked! I'll see you over in the addon's topic in the future!

Topic has been re-unlocked, see below me.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 05:23:56 PM by Night_Hawk »

Hey everyone, instead of making a new topic elsewhere, I decided to open up the old topic here for the time being. I've been on a "holiday" observing Christmas and New Years, but I've been procrastinating to get the drift trike released. (Just look at what I've been playing recently on steam; considering that I got 45$ in steam credentials over the winter holidays.

I have, however, been working on the victory release video for such addon. Once that's done, the new Addon's topic should open, and this might be left open, but not as active for the time being. I'm waiting to release the trike until then so everything works out, because if you were me, you'd want a video to showcase what the addon is, and then get the blockland glass link working in no time!

Regardless also that I will be returning to my college campus Sunday, January 7th, it won't stop me to continue progress, but you know me; college has to come first.

I've finally gathered enough footage to complete the victory release video for the drift trike with the help of DodgeViperACR and my other friend Ectra. Locking this topic now, and I'll see you in the near future on the addon's topic!