NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 72016 times)

why does every single vehicle need to be super loving detailed
Just as a point of clarification. It should be noted that NightHawk changed the way he models cars to this: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314148.msg9694436#msg9694436

This is important to note. As how you model a car matters just as much as doing the modeling at all. Doing it the new way is far easier and more efficient (NightHawk's words) than the way he used to do it. So, of course, there's going to be a noticeable difference between the new and old cars. Add in the fact that the Renegade has a lot of lines, edges, and creases to model and you get something that is incredibly difficult to model.

The detail you speak off seems to reference the "busy-ness" of the model (in regard to the Renegade). Rather than the actual details that are inside. To which I say that; once again, the lines the car is made from is very dependant on you're modeling technique. Having a technique that is easier and works better for you allows you to make more complicated vehicles more easily. Not to mention the fact that you can only go so far with lo-poly. Especially if you want to keep with the theme of BL. Personally, I like seeing the lines of the vehicles. It keeps them from looking slab-sided like some vehicles in reality (I'm looking at you 2018 Ford Expedition).

If that's not what you meant, then could you please elaborate?
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 04:02:33 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

Really couldn't help myself here

That's looking suburbly brilliant!

..... I can't help it....

woah one of your cars that actually looks good

the steel wheels still look weird as stuff though but it nice

Hawk, since I now know that you modeled the raptor based off the f150 raptor, you should add the 3 commercial yellow lights on the grill if you do end up remodeling.

Small updates to the Avenger

Also what does an Evasion and Avenger have in common?

They're both cars!
Yes! Yes they are!

But what about them is a like??

More pretty rendered images!

Technically the Suburban in real life can fit 8 (2 in Front, 3 in second and 3 in third row), but to avoid overlapping players, the seat count has been restricted to 6.

aw you got me sooper hyped for the avenger now that i know its a trans am

Small updates to the Avenger

WHAT IS THAT EDGE DOING THERE REEEEEEEEEEEE

aw you got me sooper hyped for the avenger now that i know its a trans am
Pardon me? It's still a 1985 Camaro. True that the trans am and camaro do look similar and do get mixed up, but the avenger is STILL a camaro.

And seriously, does it LOOK like a trans am to you??

Or more like what it's supposed to be?

Or is it that you're confusing the Dalton emblem for the Pontiac symbol? Because I was told that Dalton is Chevy.

1 New Post Later....

WHAT IS THAT EDGE DOING THERE REEEEEEEEEEEE
Bro, chill the forget out. That's just a smooth shading error. I will look into it.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2017, 06:02:12 PM by Night_Hawk »

Yes! Yes they are!

But what about them is a like??
They are both Daltons!!!!

They are both Daltons!!!!
You win!

NHM is converting to the respectful brands based of what I've been told.

Torino: Fiat
Dalton: Chevorlet
Nakata: Honda
Aurore: Lotus
Brent: Scion
Rampanti: Lamborghini
Fierra: Ferrari
Kingston: Rolls Royce
Shinozaki: Nissan

However, the issue I have, is that we (Filipe, Gum and I) need to figure out some names for Toyota, Subaru, Dodge, Jeep, TVR, Ford, and Reliant. I have contacted Gum with a couple of ideas.