NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 71995 times)

Model is much better, the car is still too high up the ground imo, even compared to the original 60's mustang lol

If you make the wheels have a bit smaller radius and rim than it currently has, it'll fix the problem, cause the wheels are just too large for the car
I have to admit, I hate making suggestions. But I completely love this era of mustangs so I have to at least say something :P

But I feel this is something you should do, shrinking the diameter of the wheels would make a difference. But I still feel like the suggestion Barnabas made about bringing the rocker panels down would fix the ride height better and allow for a more flatter roof. Cause right now the doors look very squished to me compared to the real thing.

Also I just got back from a party and I have a slight buzz, so I don't even know if what I said makes sense but I'll find out tomorrow lol

Fixed, and I didn't show these headlights off yet: These are supposed to be the GT500 headlights, but there will be another pair soon.

kek now the tires are a tiny bit too small

imo if u raise the diameter by a fraction it'll be perfect, it looks good now

kek now the tires are a tiny bit too small

imo if u raise the diameter by a fraction it'll be perfect, it looks good now
Done

I also did a comparison to phydeoux's old muscle car known as Mustang-Bullit. Kinda suprising how we've changed.

I can't get a hold of the very old Blockstang model, anyone have a link?

I'm going to camp today for my last year just a heads up. I will not be in communications until the evening of July 1st. See you then.

I am officially back from camp. Aside from having a good time and being super exhausted, I'm sorry that there wasn't a poll when it bluntly said "New Poll". That must've been an error when I was editing the OP, because I could've sworn I was putting an on-hold notice on the front cover.

Sorry about that. XD

wait shouldn't the blockstang's rear tires be way thicker than the fronts?

wait shouldn't the blockstang's rear tires be way thicker than the fronts?
I dunno, should they?

I dunno, should they?

They should be this thick at least, maybe a bit thicker

Reminder this is a 60's street car, not a race or drag car. The wheels could be a touch wider but as wide as the post above or more would look silly

« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 03:22:36 AM by Insert Name Here² »

Reminder this is a 60's street car, not a race or drag car. The wheels could be a touch wider but as wide as the post above or more would look silly

snip

Oh, crap, I didn't realize they were that thin on the real car. The Plymouth Barracuda I have in real life has way thicker tyres than that.

Remember the Reaper and Raptor?

There isn't that much different, but I added a Toolbox part for the normal Raptor, and made adjustments to the "Curve" spoiler on the Reaper. In addition, both of these addon files now use Teneksi's new light system from his 2016 Crown Victoria release. The update has been sent onto Blockland Glass, so it should be approved in the near future!

Edit: Also added a select set of videos to the OP's 3rd post....
« Last Edit: July 15, 2017, 01:15:15 PM by Night_Hawk »

Hey everyone, sorry about the mess of tumbleweeds, but I have implemented 3 new variants for the American Speedster pack. I'll reveal them later after I come back from my lake trip starting early morning tomorrow July 26th, to Sunday the 30th!