Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 72018 times)

The model looks good, but am I the only one getting this when I look at it on P3D?

The model looks good, but am I the only one getting this when I look at it on P3D?

-error snip
Thank you for noticing; it has been fixed.

I'm curious, what is your reasoning behind the name "Forest"?
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 04:45:09 PM by Night_Hawk »

my suggestion for the renegade is Countrycross

I'm curious, what is your reasoning behind the name "Forest"?
Truth be told, I'm not actually head over heels on any of the names. As all the names (except for Forest and Countrycross) all have previous ties to other vehicles. The Renegade name is fine but I thought that maybe it should be called something else for BL, the Commander name was used on a 7-seater Jeep back in the mid to late 2000's. The Crossfire name is an old 2-seater Chrysler convertible that was essentially a Mercedes SLK underneath.

Forest on the other hand doesn't (as far as I know) have any ties to any prior Jeep product (except for maybe a few special edition Wranglers). I also thought that with a name like "Forest" people would except some big, possibly military spec vehicle to spawn. Only for them to find that it's a tiny little Jeep with the face of a pug.

tl;dr. I thought the name "Forest" would be funny on such a small car. Like a Mini Cooper being called "Stormer" or something.

I originally thought Forest or Commander would be a good name for the Renegade, but now as the poll states, it's made official. Thanks for the input!

When are you 'gonna start working on that Hummer?

When are you 'gonna start working on that Hummer?
I'm not sure when I'll begin; there's someone else that wanted to do that one too.

I have a question and a request.
1. Please don't put tire particles on it
2. What will the height of the camera angle be?
(I personally find that having the camera to high ruins the experience a little, but that's just me. Please don't be offended :) )

I have a question and a request.
1. Please don't put tire particles on it
2. What will the height of the camera angle be?
(I personally find that having the camera to high ruins the experience a little, but that's just me. Please don't be offended :) )
1 will potentially be acknowledged, but I'm not sure yet. 2 would be reasonable; Lower than the default jeep, but close to the Vortex or your modified Evo. Again I cannot confirmed because I haven't started.

So where are we at folks?

Well, with spring break coming up now, and also going on trip (I will have my laptops with me to work on the models) to the beach for 4 days, I think making the interior of the FCP Forest will be difficult.

I would have said earlier that the Raptor's interior was a challenge, but I think the 2016 Renegade interior beat it by a longshot

Also, I have something else to show you. The past two weeks, I recently acquired my first personal car.

Meet Rover, my 1999 Ford F-150 Super Cab.

It was a fleet truck, and it's got 316K miles [SOLID TRUCK AS I QUOTE], a 5.4L Triton V8 motor, and a sport package. It will be the second addition to the Family Cars Personal pack alongside with the Crown Victoria. Planning to add 5 seats, and not to have that tool box in the bed installed by default, but as a CVS option.

So where are we at folks?

Also, I have something else to show you. The past two weeks, I recently acquired my first personal car.

Meet Rover, my 1999 Ford F-150 Super Cab.

It was a fleet truck, and it's got 316K miles [SOLID TRUCK AS I QUOTE], a 5.4L Triton V8 motor, and a sport package. It will be the second addition to the Family Cars Personal pack alongside with the Crown Victoria. Planning to add 5 seats, and not to have that tool box in the bed installed by default, but as a CVS option.

is it a 2wd or 4wd? also 316 miles is decent I had a gmc with 345,000 miles that thing ran all I could say.

is it a 2wd or 4wd? also 316 miles is decent I had a gmc with 345,000 miles that thing ran all I could say.
It is a 2WD with a sport package; another feature I might as well add since I believe it is RWD.

wheel arches with random thickness

doors sticking out in different spots like they've been hit with a bat

doors bulging at random

distended lighting from too few lines in a curve, followed by way too many lines on a flat surface

consistently inconsistent

3/10 all is lost