NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 71969 times)

Those rear seats look really weird being the exact same as the front ones tbh lol

Nice tho

I think the driver and passenger doors are a little too long. Other than that though it looks good (especially that red you put on the model).
« Last Edit: April 25, 2017, 01:33:19 PM by DodgeViperAcr16 »

That is a huge improvement on the sides, especially the shape of the windows.
Thank you!

Those rear seats look really weird being the exact same as the front ones tbh lol

Nice tho
The only issue I had was I couldn't make a set to seat 3 without having the blockheads overlapping themselves

However for now to tackle this, I might modify the rear seats, and connect them together.

I think the driver and passenger doors are a little too long. Other than that though it looks good (especially that red you put on the model).
I noticed this too; I'll try and fix this.

I'd just like to point out that; while I love FCA interiors, the air vents in the middle of the car looks like an afterthought.

The Interior's dashboard is rather coming along nice!

And even more interior

All done, tweaked, polished! Ready for exporting.

FCP Forest - Revision 3 View in 3D

I thought something was off and then I figured out it's the taillights, you have them wrapping around the side

Make the wheel go a tiny bit inside of the rim, instead of being flush with the tyre.

Pardon my inactivity in the past days. Last Saturday into this morning, I went on a high school band trip to Victoria, BC, Canada to participate in the Victoria Day parade.

I had a lot of fun, but I will be working on getting this renegade in once and for all.

Make the wheel go a tiny bit inside of the rim, instead of being flush with the tyre.

I've created a poll based on the Family Cars Pack, and how they should be released in the future. Should I keep them bundled in their respective packs, or instead have them released as separate addons, such as the American Speedster Pedal Cars?

They're currently in a bundle right now, so for instance: FCP - Starter has the Suburbs and Avenger, FCP - Personal has my old crown vic, and my new F-150. However if these vehicles were separated, then datablock consumage rates may go down, and you, the community, will have a bit more freedom of choosing which particular car you would like in your addon's folder.