NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 71952 times)

I was talking about the Hiro
Oh forgive my misinterpretation then. I was indenting the doors through the body part and not the side skirts included.

It was a glitch that made the wheels like 2 bricks lower than they should be
Oh god I think I know what you meant. I was trying to avoid having the car "tall" like the other ones are.

Tiny little pinch of progress here. Eventually going to happen to the 70's version.

Nothing too special but just adding a few more details here and there

However I'm loosing the spark of motivation again. Don't get me wrong, someday I DO want to get these cars I'm working on out to you, but I can't without community input.

That being said, what do you guys want to see? Whether its parts for a certain vehicle, a vehicle suggestion, what?
« Last Edit: February 04, 2017, 05:43:58 PM by Night_Hawk »

Rally parts?
I actually didn't word what I meant to say correctly...hold on.

Oh yeah, how is there not a general lee roof for the challenger classic?

Oh yeah, how is there not a general lee roof for the challenger classic?
Actually that for 1969 Dodge Charger only tho I dont know if other cars have general lee

Actually that for 1969 Dodge Charger only tho I dont know if other cars have general lee
I'm dumb

It would be really cool to see a reworked version of the Mitsubishi Evolution that was made awhile ago. Fixed camera angle so it's not so high and sensitive, a reduced more realistic speed (seriously this thing can keep pace with an F100), better steering (it handles like a car from its era which doesn't make it great for racing tournaments) and removing the tire particles.

This is just an idea/suggestion since your looking for them.

It would be really cool to see a reworked version of the Mitsubishi Evolution that was made awhile ago. Fixed camera angle so it's not so high and sensitive, a reduced more realistic speed (seriously this thing can keep pace with an F100), better steering (it handles like a car from its era which doesn't make it great for racing tournaments) and removing the tire particles.

This is just an idea/suggestion since your looking for them.
TheTurtorn made the Lancer, not NightHawk.

TheTurtorn made the Lancer, not NightHawk.

I know NightHawk didn't make it, I said that because 1. He wants suggestions and 2. I think it would be cool

I know NightHawk didn't make it, I said that because 1. He wants suggestions and 2. I think it would be cool
The right thing to do is to suggest something like that for the original creator

The right thing to do is to suggest something like that for the original creator

Your right, but does he still exist/play Blockland anymore? If so I will go do that.