NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 72037 times)

Hey, if anyone is still in this topic, unless you've seen it already.

The Plasma Blaster has been Released

Small updates to the Hiro coming soon to update on Blockland Glass!

Note how the doors and the trunk are now indented

Hiro DR
+Rally hood and Rear bumper
+Plate spoiler
+Scooped Roof
*Minor changes to the steering wheel

Hiro
+Vortex Spoiler

And speaking of the drifting variant, if anyone has downloaded the Beta, what do you think of its handling?

And speaking of the drifting variant, if anyone has downloaded the Beta, what do you think of its handling?
Assuming the update didn't change handling, I like it, feels good.

Now the reaper on the other hand... almost impossible to control imo.  Unless I'm just driving it wrong, it always seems to end up spinning in a circle.

Assuming the update didn't change handling, I like it, feels good.

Now the reaper on the other hand... almost impossible to control imo.  Unless I'm just driving it wrong, it always seems to end up spinning in a circle.
Well the thing is the Hiro has AWD and is powering all 4 wheels. Meanwhile, the Reaper I experimented with RWD. The front tire datablocks if I remember have a lot of grip whereas the back don't. You miiiiight be controlling it wrong, but I think it's okay.

Progress has been cut back for the past few days because the basement flooded again, but I'm starting the recovery process about now into tomorrow. During that time beforehand although, I was working on the new Bolt V4 model.

Bolt V4(View in 3D)

Yeah, you could see some similarities to the V3 model, but if you looked at previous screenshots, did you happen to notice how fat that car was? It was mainly the widebody/fenders that caused it. I compromised and exaggerated with that to make this newer, slimmer edition. What do you think of it so far?

Please make raid version
A raid variant...? It doesn't exist via google images. Evaluate more.

A raid variant...? It doesn't exist via google images. Evaluate more.
I can't believe you forgot that glitch from v2

the indented doors look really stunted and short imho. They're fine but look really silly because of how the bottom of the door doesn't reach as low as it should

I can't believe you forgot that glitch from v2
V2 is too long for me to remember; what are you talking about.

the indented doors look really stunted and short imho. They're fine but look really silly because of how the bottom of the door doesn't reach as low as it should
I think that's how it was on the 3d model I was using. I was avoiding trying to make the model "curvy/imported" if you get what I mean.

Looking better than ever

V2 is too long for me to remember; what are you talking about.
It was a glitch that made the wheels like 2 bricks lower than they should be

I think that's how it was on the 3d model I was using. I was avoiding trying to make the model "curvy/imported" if you get what I mean.
I was talking about the Hiro