Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 71379 times)

Turtorn is around still here and there for all I know.

Another reason progress has been decaying is since my basement flooded twice in 1 week, plus I'm struggling not to get sick.

What about colorable headlights on the Challenger? Like how the Reaper has those LED headlights in the CVS menu that allows you to change the color of the lights.

(Personally, I'd like to see this option done with the Hellcat style headlights).

What about colorable headlights on the Challenger? Like how the Reaper has those LED headlights in the CVS menu that allows you to change the color of the lights.

(Personally, I'd like to see this option done with the Hellcat style headlights).
Visually that will work, but functionality it possibly wont. So for instance if you had orange lights, and you turn them on, then you see them illuminate white, but still see the color of the headlight.

With the reaper that was to be acting like a mask to give it a visual "LED" look if it makes any sense.

Visually that will work, but functionality it possibly wont. So for instance if you had orange lights, and you turn them on, then you see them illuminate white, but still see the color of the headlight.

With the reaper that was to be acting like a mask to give it a visual "LED" look if it makes any sense.
Ah I see.

My basement flooded for a 3rd time in a row last Thursday, but I'm most likely cleaning tomorrow.

But in the meantime, I released the small update on the Challenger Modern. Once the 1.8 update comes, there's indentation on the doors and trunk, and a fix to the storm side skirts.
« Last Edit: February 18, 2017, 04:42:59 PM by Night_Hawk »

Feeling better from having the flu since the 23rd of February, and being back down in the basement, and aside from the homework and work that I have outside of this community, I think I'm going to do the best I can to finish Project FCP (Family Cars Pack), and get all of those cars/packs out of my way. This will basically mean I will begin modeling the rest of the cars noted below, getting them into game, add the extra functions, and finish the job once and for all. I don't know how long I'm going to take, but I feel like I'm fading because I haven't done anything recently.

Despite that, I will be working on the following:

Finishing: Suburbs V2, Avenger, Genesis

Begin Modeling Shortly: 1985 Scottsdale, Jeep Renegade, and 5th Gen. Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme [FCP Relatives], 2000 Gran Cheroke and 2005 Dodge Ram [FCP Extended].

Welcome back dude! Also just for curiosity sake, does the Jeep Renegade mean the 2015 version or the trim level from the Wrangler back in the 80's? (This may seem like a dumb question but I genuinely don't know which car you mean).

Also just for curiosity sake, does the Jeep Renegade mean the 2015 version or the trim level from the Wrangler back in the 80's? (This may seem like a dumb question but I genuinely don't know which car you mean).
It is actually the 2016 Renegade.

-snipped. See further post.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2017, 02:03:50 PM by Night_Hawk »

Much want, looking good dude!

does it come with terrible gas mileage

does it come with terrible gas mileage
I mean if you have the vehicle gas mod, and you have it set to a high-consumption rate, then yes.

It has color and life to it now!

FCP - Renegade (View in 3D)

I've been thinking of some names too, I have a small list, and it might be added, but what do you think in the poll?

Renegade
Commander
Crossfire
Forest