NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked

Poll

0 (0%)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: NightHawk's Addons Topic - Locked  (Read 72015 times)

Also:
If you don't mind me asking, what are some of the flaws that make you say that. Other words, what features of the model make you express this decision?
The entire thing

The Raptor is bluntly based off of the F-150 Svt Raptor

was making a small little joke, but I actually didn't know thats what you did. pretty neat.

To make things simpler, I have created a Poll from Poll Maker (LINK REMOVED) asking what cars you would like to see remade. Note as it says on the question that the Avenger [obviously] and the Suburbs will be getting a remake. At this point, maybe the Reaper as well.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 10:43:06 AM by Night_Hawk »

Surprise! Early preview of Avenger2!

Here's some comparisons

Or for more in-depth looks. Open these up in two separate windows and compare them side-by-side

NHM Avenger MK I(View in 3D)
NHM Avenger MK II(View in 3D)
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 07:48:44 PM by Night_Hawk »

um
edit:

mm mm mm i love inconsistent fender flares
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:12:10 AM by Sideswipe »

um
edit:
-the forget man?
mm mm mm i love inconsistent fender flares
Avenger is going to be the Avenger no matter what. Period.

Elaborate more on what you say is "inconsistent".
Nevermind, I might have something

what happened
Good God what did happen there? A face wasn't extruded with the hood; it has been fixed.

MODEL HAS BEEN MODIFIED
« Last Edit: November 14, 2017, 12:33:23 PM by Night_Hawk »

Just the proportions alone are a vast improvement over the old car.

..... No offense.

Can you change the badge to Dalton considering this is a Chevy and that's what Dalton is? I don't really like all of the cars being NHM cars

Can you change the badge to Dalton considering this is a Chevy and that's what Dalton is? I don't really like all of the cars being NHM cars

buen trabajo
Gracias

Just the proportions alone are a vast improvement over the old car.

..... No offense.
None taken; they are considering they body styles they have.

You guys read my mind, I was considering converting over...But then if it's a car from me, how will you be able to tell if it's either from me, or Filipe? It is his badges overall...so it might be a little strange...

However now it has to be applied to all the cars from the past..which is fine considering few of them will be remade..

Speaking of which..I've removed the link to the poll considering it's been a few days, but here are the results:

As you can see, it seems that the Challengers want to be remade first, then the raptor, and then there's a 3-way tie between the Reaper, Vortex, and Robin V2.

To settle this, there's a new poll up above. Which one do you want remade out of the 3...

why does every single vehicle need to be super loving detailed

why does every single vehicle need to be super loving detailed
"super loving detailed" means that you pinpoint every single vertex you make on your car to make it look like an exact replica and also 3d model import; take TheTurtorn's Marrussia B2 that was done for Blockland for instance.
not that I don't hate Turtorn's cars or anything but they're hi-poly A.F.

My cars might look"super loving detailed" even though they are not like that, but the simple geometric shape's faces of the cars are smoothed, and using an edge-split modifier to make it look cleaner, and "super loving detailed"

But even with more complex shapes, such as a 2015 Jeep Renegade, I can't loving help myself; it's a pain in the ass to make something difficult, simpler.
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 03:37:05 PM by Night_Hawk »