Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 294085 times)

Well updated!

Though I wonder how you forgot to add E-tard config for so long.
« Last Edit: September 24, 2016, 01:52:26 PM by Marios »

Well updated!

Though I wonder how you forgot to add E-tard config for so long.

it was registered in the script but the preference "type" for it wasn't completed, so it never loaded because of that - I changed the preference type to something else that would still fit and now it loads properly.

oh stuff

also if you click on any of those statistics it'll lead to a 404 page https://blocklandglass.com/stats/usage.php
also you should make custom 404 pages
also your "Glass Development Topic" link at the bottom is outdated and should be updated to link to this add-on thread

also i can see this apache index stuff http://puu.sh/rtrpl/a5dd85bd95.png which nobody should be able to access
to fix this create a .htaccess file in your www directory and put this in it:
Code: [Select]
Options -Indexes
based off your github you already have Options -Indexes in there as well as the error document definitions, but none of them work. you should probably figure out what is breaking your .htaccess file because it seems to be completely broken right now
« Last Edit: September 30, 2016, 07:02:48 PM by Gytyyhgfffff »

bug report

if you ahve 2 friends requests, and you accept the one just below the top, the top one gets removed, not the one below the top. should test to see if it happens with more than 2.

bug report

if you ahve 2 friends requests, and you accept the one just below the top, the top one gets removed, not the one below the top. should test to see if it happens with more than 2.

fixed.

I still can't admin others even with the new update.

The auto-admin prompt BL_ID empties when I press Enter and buttons don't work.

Anyone has the same issue? Because everyone else can admin people easily.

EDIT: Solved this with Paperwork, what you have to do if you encounter this issue is make sure your gamemode loads System_BlocklandGlass.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2016, 06:02:29 AM by Marios »

When I press ctrl m, no Blockland Glass menu thing shows up. I'm pretty sure I downloaded it correctly, but it just doesn't seem to work for me.

I use macOS if that changes anything.

I would really like to get this fixed so that I can finally use it.

When I press ctrl m, no Blockland Glass menu thing shows up. I'm pretty sure I downloaded it correctly, but it just doesn't seem to work for me.

I use macOS if that changes anything.

I would really like to get this fixed so that I can finally use it.

I have never used a Mac before and I don't have one on hand to test, you could try verifying that you have the latest version by typing echo(Glass.version); into the console but other than that I don't know.

I have one problem with this mod; I think it should be possible to save server prefs, so I don't have to keep changing them every time I make a server, and forgetting some causing it to crash later on.

I have one problem with this mod; I think it should be possible to save server prefs, so I don't have to keep changing them every time I make a server, and forgetting some causing it to crash later on.
If you close the game before it crashes, the game is coded to save all preferences automatically. If it crashes, it has no time to save them. Blockland Glass cannot predict a crash any better than Blockland can.

If you close the game before it crashes, the game is coded to save all preferences automatically. If it crashes, it has no time to save them. Blockland Glass cannot predict a crash any better than Blockland can.

However, blockland glass can automatically export prefs when you change them, I'm assuming it already does that.

However, blockland glass can automatically export prefs when you change them, I'm assuming it already does that.

yes.

what does echo($BLPrefs::Version); respond with in the console window?

Every time I start up BL glass keeps asking me to update L shaped bricks.  No matter if I hit Yes or No, it will still ask me next time I start up BL again.

Every time I start up BL glass keeps asking me to update L shaped bricks.  No matter if I hit Yes or No, it will still ask me next time I start up BL again.

Did the same to me when I had an RTB addon available for update. It kept failing to update by itself every time. Solved the problem by getting the add on from Glass.

for some reason the repo and that particular add-on's version.json file are mismatched.
the repo reports version 5 while the add-on reports version 0.

for now, you can fix this yourself by going into the add-on's .zip and changing the version number in the version.json from 0 to 5.

if anybody else finds an add-on that does this, please notify us.