Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291150 times)

I missed it because I was busy moving, but happy third birthday to Glass, as of Monday.

Just to check up on the stats, Glass has delivered 389,753 downloads over the past three years - roughly 2/3rds of which have been through the website at 219,840 web downloads, 106,194 in-game downloads, and 63,719 updates. Glass has seen 15,049 users over its lifespan, working out to an average of 25.9 downloads per user.

To date, 175 different developers have utilized Glass to host and distribute their carefully created content, totaling 751 add-ons being hosted on the Glass Mod Manager. These add-ons have seen 509 updates. Pulling from old RTB Archives, 38 add-ons have been imported to Glass, allowing for new updates to be delivered to lost followings.

As always, thanks again to the community for continued support and faith in Glass. We're here for at least another year, so cheers to that.

tbh, as unnecessary is it may seem there should be a music section on blg, that way people can just download it in-game and not have to worry about restarting their game and whatnot, just download what they need to and go right on in (unless its more complicated than that)

The Discord Update (version 4.3) has been released. That title is pretty overblown because the update only contains a new authenticator to use the Glass Discord in light of server raids and private investigating and other stuff I don't have time to manage.

[problem ive fixed now shh]
Nevermind.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2018, 05:56:18 AM by Adam2 »

As always, thanks again to the community for continued support and faith in Glass. We're here for at least another year, so cheers to that.

Cheers!

Chairs!

it would be cool if in the global chat, your icon appears alongside your name when you send messages

also personal name font/color customization for chat would be cool

Please can you make a cleanup for the jettison objects, it's frustrating using tree(); with Blockland Glass.

Server Maintenance

All Glass services will be offline starting at 6-7pm EST for server maintenance. This includes the website, mod manager, updater repository, live, server previews, and the discord bot. Maintenance should last no more than an hour.

I can't log into my ID it says there is no set email.

I can't log into my ID it says there is no set email.

I dont know who to talk to for this

PM me an email address. You made an account during Glass 1 and never migrated it.