Blockland Glass 4.2

Author Topic: Blockland Glass 4.2  (Read 291160 times)

So blockland glass isn't showing up for me on firefox but it shows up for me on chrome.

When I try to login through chrome it says "Cross Site Request Forgery Detected!"

So I cleared cookies and the page shows up now but I can't login.

Why this not worked?

It does this since last night

The server was having issues creating new session, leading to authentication issues. The issue has been since resolved.

I assume that the servers are down for a bit, right?
I loving hate this new auto bbc format crap

« Last Edit: November 21, 2018, 09:20:23 PM by Roulé »

jincux i payback now fix my blockland glass you being stupid :(  crown murder jincux no reason

I've been making a change to Tool_Toolgun and I lost all of my progress because glass updated it. Why does glass check for file size if theres a version.json?
« Last Edit: January 16, 2019, 05:34:27 PM by Trogtor »

One of your flimsy admins banned me for 11 years

One of your flimsy admins banned me for 11 years
you spammed me with a stuff ton of messages as well as some other guy who i also barred for 11 years. im pretty sure its obvious that you shouldnt spam anyone with messages, especially an admin.

[salad] is V2. I'll be honest, i only intended to ban you for a year, but i figured its not much of a difference. you were already skirting the line by being a nuisance on general discussion over the past few weeks.

since im nice you can petition me for parole/an unban in 4 months. if there's no proof of you doing stuff over that time frame i'll unbar you. but if you pull bannable stuff again i'll ban you, this time without a second chance for parole.

you spammed me with a stuff ton of messages as well as some other guy who i also barred for 11 years. im pretty sure its obvious that you shouldnt spam anyone with messages, especially an admin.

[salad] is V2. I'll be honest, i only intended to ban you for a year, but i figured its not much of a difference. you were already skirting the line by being a nuisance on general discussion over the past few weeks.
one of your flimsy admins barred me forever

Conan isn't flimsy: he's thick, firm, sturdy and girthy

one of your flimsy admins barred me forever
couldn't possibly be that you're somehow kommuist

just to clarify by stuff ton of messages i mean in total like over 200-300 each which lagged the forget out of my client