Author Topic: 24/7 Landocraft Modded Minecraft Server (Moved to Off-Topic)  (Read 2396 times)

but why though
I just went with the defaults, and while doing so missed some stuff like enabling the BoP world type etc. I don't know if changing it would work at this point unless we restarted the map.

but why though
It replaces major ore pockets with Poor Ore pockets which each ore only gives out 2 nuggets of that ore, mine and xphis cave system is full of poor ore and we only get like 4 bars every five pockets

Bump, this server is still up. Might be taking modpack requests to either replace this server or go on to a separate one (same IP, different port).

Bump, modpack requests are now open, again to either replace this one or to put on a separate one.
There are lots of options so instead of making lots of poll options simply leave a reply on which one you want and the votes will be tallied.

its good but nobody is ever on so it's lost momentum

Small bump, might move this to off-topic. Anyways, remember that suggestions for the current modpack or another modpack are still open, so be sure to voice your opinion.

Small bump, might move this to off-topic. Anyways, remember that suggestions for the current modpack or another modpack are still open, so be sure to voice your opinion.
i recommend resetting the map and pawning it off in off topic as a new server
thatll get attention probably

i recommend resetting the map and pawning it off in off topic as a new server
thatll get attention probably
sir do you know how long it took for me to make my base

sir do you know how long it took for me to make my base
sir do you even play on this server anymore?????

You should move this to off-topic

Moving to off-topic. Link will be posted momentarily.
EDIT: New thread: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285762.0
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 04:47:10 PM by Soundwaver7 »