Should I be able to use electronics if I want?

Poll

Should I?

Of course! It's the new millennium!
12 (30%)
No, go work on the farm
15 (37.5%)
It depends.
7 (17.5%)
I politely agree.
2 (5%)
I politely disagree
4 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 40

Author Topic: Should I be able to use electronics if I want?  (Read 1593 times)

My mom and dad have not let me use my electronics since elementary in 2nd grade..? And since then, they have not trusted me due to me not being responsible. I am a responsible man but they want "proof". How am I gonna get proof?? Also, they take it cause they think it interferes with my education. God, just because you lived in the 90's with no electronics from today doesn't mean I should suffer the same fate. I need my laptop to do my homework, get health articles for health, etc. But nope! They choose to ignore that and put me into the stone age. They say I'm really good at my computer yet they dont let me use it. Blockland Forums, what should I do? I've tried to convince them but I need large evidence to prove them wrong! Help?

P.S. I'm allowed on my iPhone 3GS.

P.P.S I really understand what they try to do for me but I just want to at least do something on an operating machine that I can use to help.

This thread will be open until tomorrow at 2:30 pm
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 06:47:07 PM by chadmaverick »

How are you posting this?

From seeing how you post on the forum I would have to agree with your parents on this one.

How are you posting this?

From seeing how you post on the forum I would have to agree with your parents on this one.

The only electronic I can have, an iPhone 3GS.

Kill them
It's the only option.

they're trying to do whats best for you
they weren't raised in a world like this with all these electronics and its hard for them to understand

Kill them
It's the only option.

This is a serious question, get out if you have nothing serious.

If you are serious, I'm calling the police. (not really but stop)

rekt

If you are serious, I'm calling the police. (not really but stop)

you should listen to your parents

I can't respond to PMs unfortunately.

Judging by how you threaten to call the cops on me because I told you to kill your parents, it seems you cannot handle any electronics

Judging by how you threaten to call the cops on me because I told you to kill your parents, it seems you cannot handle any electronics

Did you read to your right?