TV crew get shot on LIVE TV

Author Topic: TV crew get shot on LIVE TV  (Read 9061 times)

wow, if we got rid of guns, instead we'd have a stabbing on our hands or something
radical

well atleast you can run from stabbings

i learned that was wrong so i apologized and now i dont say stuff like that

lets say you ""learned that you were wrong"", you still have basically no grounds to get after other people for making the same loving joke

this is why you were called out lmao

i learned that was wrong so i apologized and now i dont say stuff like that

what is your problem
the problem is that you can't expect someone to judge you by your words instead of actions

the problem is that you can't expect someone to judge you by your words instead of actions
yea so judge me by my actions i haven't made jokes like that since.
lets say you ""learned that you were wrong"", you still have basically no grounds to get after other people for making the same loving joke
why not

oh i live 3 hours away

What the f-.
No.
Aren't you from the Netherlands or something? You can't relate black culture in Europe to that of America.

The black community is very insular and distrusting of light skinned Africans or those who break free of the inner-city poverty cycle.

Hint: people who shoot people do not obtain their guns legally.
Uh ya they do? It's incredibly easy to buy a gun in America if you have no criminal or mental illness background. Even then you can still buy one with only a bit of trouble and asking around; you can legally sell a firearm to a friend without any official paperwork or background check. In many southern states handguns do not require a special permit either.

If I were to go on a shooting rampage right now all the guns I'd use would have been obtained legally in the past.
« Last Edit: August 27, 2015, 11:44:23 AM by Otis Da HousKat »

Horrible.
You can see Ward, (the cameraman)'s lifeless body in this photo

Aren't you from the Netherlands or something? You can't relate black culture in Europe to that of America.
He's from the US, he's just visiting in europe. If you've actually done a formal consensus with a large diverse bias-free sample group, then that's fine, but otherwise your consensus is inaccurate and untrustworthy at best. No doubt some do, but there's no real way to tell what that percentage actually is.

And yet, Australia is still a far safer place to live than America.
I can safely assume that's because America is a ton more diverse when it comes to race than Australia.

other than all the loving animals out to get you there
also
america is diverse as forget
ranging from homeless to the loving 1%
ranging from white as forget to black as forget

I can safely assume that's because America is a ton more diverse when it comes to race than Australia.
its hard to determine which country is more diverse than another but there's more than likely a country more diverse than the states which is still safer

granted, australia has 15x less people than the usa

other than all the loving animals out to get you there
also
america is diverse as forget
ranging from homeless to the loving 1%
ranging from white as forget to black as forget
what is this