TV crew get shot on LIVE TV

Author Topic: TV crew get shot on LIVE TV  (Read 9060 times)

He was denied his affirmative action basically, minorities are so used to being given extra help that they get mad when they don't get it.
That's a completely unsubstantiated generalization, but okay.

The anti-gun nuts are really going to extremes to "prove" how dangerous weapons are now.
I understand it's the user that's dangerous, but with no guns, nobody can get shot (Unless you get them illegally).

I understand it's the user that's dangerous, but with no guns, nobody can get shot (Unless you get them illegally).
My question is this; did this man legally purchase the firearm used, and does he have a history of mental illness.

Hint: people who shoot people do not obtain their guns legally.

The general consensus of the black community is that lighter skinned Africans are up to no good and generally race traitors in league with white people.
What the f-.
No.

wow, if we got rid of guns, instead we'd have a stabbing on our hands or something
radical

Also lol, take it from the Australian who proceeds to claim "facts" then turn around and continue to make blanket statements about the mentality of people who own guns.
And yet, Australia is still a far safer place to live than America.

And yet, Australia is still a far safer place to live than America.
are you kidding me
i'd much rather get mugged by a guy in america over a emu in some backalley in Australia

but with no guns, nobody can get shot (Unless you get them illegally).
Problem is in America there are probably thousands of people that own weapons and if Gun laws were made illegal then all those people that have guns would go nuts and start protesting n stuff Its way too late to get rid of the gun laws in the US. Here in the UK we don't get a lot of Gun crime we just get stabbings but it is usually rare to see a shooting being reported on the BBC or Sky news. I think its the majority of mad nutters with weapons the ones that have problems and somehow they have acquired a weapon, I think if the US government made a Gun license and the US Government started to make legal gun shops that require this license then those mad nutters wouldn't be able to get their hands on the firearms and then if anyone is caught illegally selling the weapons (Like selling it in a hallway) then they should be arrested. That would be a better way. Many shooters in the past have acquired guns in the worst ways, Eric and Dylan the perpetrators of the columbine high school massacre bought weapons from a anonymous person in the end its the person who gives the weapon. Gritty Grapnel Champ got his weapons from his uncle, just shows how people have no loving idea who they are giving they're firearms to

are you kidding me
i'd much rather get mugged by a guy in america over a emu in some backalley in Australia

australian here, can confirm
« Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 12:43:33 AM by Rally »

australian here, can confirm. felt safer in the streets of atlanta at night than the average WA traino at 6pm
I wouldn't touch anything West of the NSW Western Suburbs with an Apache Helicopter.

That said, most of those drunk bogans are fairly harmless.

TheAmazingAtheist made a video about the shooting. I suggest you all watch it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bld_fV0Fp-c

i have learned from things i said 8 months ago theres really no point in bringing that up

awh jeez the lil wannabe thug got caught in a hypocrisy farce

seriously though like the forget you mean you have learned from that stuff, you're only ripping on other people because you have an excuse to, dont give anyone this change bullstuff lol

awh jeez the lil wannabe thug got caught in a hypocrisy farce

seriously though like the forget you mean you have learned from that stuff, you're only ripping on other people because you have an excuse to, dont give anyone this change bullstuff lol
i learned that was wrong so i apologized and now i dont say stuff like that

what is your problem