Poll

---

---
0 (0%)
---
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: BFBB [BOSS #3 - KIDALEX90]  (Read 153834 times)

Launch.a rocket at its joint in the right arm

uhh
UHHH
OH forget I NEED TO STOP SLEEPING IN

I guess I'll try to make it hit that yellow platform?

Wait I have an idea
I send one of my weakest mechs to remove an important part of the crusher.

If my thing doesn't work I'll be okay with that because I understand why.

NicePoint Kicks the magic soccer ball into RECYCLOPS' Eye! Inflicting 4,000 Damage!

Space1255 barges in and starts punching RECYCLOPS Violently! Dealing 2,000 Damage!

Space1255 begins charging the OverClock!

NotBomberguy summons the Reichtriangle!

ReichTriangle is crushed by RECYCLOPS' before it can even attack!
(What did i say about doing your own damage?)

Bow builds a tower of goombas to mars! But cannot escape the tower interior from here! The distraction of building gets him too close to RECYCLOPS' Advancing Crushers! And he is Crushed!

CRITAWAKETS Makes a Bad One-Liner and Throws a Piercing Spear at the small bit of the left arm! It inflicts 7,000 PIERCING Damage to RECYCLOPS!

}]Crazy[{ Performs a Plasma Bomb Rush! Planting Bombs on RECYCLOPS!

}]Crazy[{ Attempts defending players with psychic shields!

Mr Queeba sprays an Opaque Liquid in RECYCLOPS' Eyes! Dealing 3,000 Damage!

Redconer launches a rocket to the right arm joint! Causing RECYCLOPS to Lurch Back! It inflicts 8,000 Damage & Adds one turn to the Cycle Limit by delaying RECYCLOPS for just a short while!

TableSalt attempts making RECYCLOPS hit the yellow platform! The Platform is Molten Metal! TableSalt nearly dies, but is saved by a Cookie Angel!

Space1255 Sends one of his mech's to remove an important part of RECYCLOPS! It is grinded up and crushed! But stalls one of the Crushers on it's arm! Making the arm less dangerous!

Copy Kirby Performs the Jason mkx xray! Which does something random? I have no idea what it does. Lol

RECYCLOPS Rears it's arm back and swings it at the good guys! Hitting }]Crazy[{'s Shields so hard that it inflicts Brain Damage! Dropping the Shields! But he has saved someone from being grinded up this turn!

RECYCLOPS continues rolling down the track! Forcing the players closer to the End-Grinders! 15 Turns Remaining! (because an extra turn was added, and just used)

TWENTIETH BOSS PART 1
OP BATTLE PART 1

RECYCLOPS
Armed with Recycling Crusher Arms
76,000/100,000
Afflicted with End-Track Grinders
(If this boss is not slain within 15 cycles. All Players Die, as they will be crushed into a grinder at the end of the Recycling Track)

Bow is Dead!

Space1255 is Charging the OverClock!

}]Crazy[{ is unable to perform any psychic abilities!

ATTACK CYCLE START

You have 15 Cycles to defeat this boss!

I make a timebomb, wrap it up, and give it to Recyclops as a gift.
It'll blow up in 2 cycles from now.

I jump upwards and launch the ball again with an atomic kick at Recyclops

I guess I try to get my stuff together and repair all my plasma turtles

Call in a dumptruck full of explosives and dump it all over the track and then detonate
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 03:26:45 AM by BreadFish »

Summon a cruise bubble and have it go straight into his eyes.
(I'm referencing that SpongeBob game called battle for bikini bottom)

I implant a strong magnet and get in my Copper Mech (copper isn't magnetic) and watch scrap metal fly to it. I then try to take a large piece and jam it in the crusher that kills us after fifteen turns.
Overclock charges 20% a turn and once it's been used I have to cool down for a turn.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2015, 07:14:57 AM by Space1255 »