Visolator is back?

Author Topic: Visolator is back?  (Read 14425 times)

Whats the Problem with viso being back?

take at least 30 seconds to read the thread.

take at least 30 seconds to read the thread.
I've read through it and still don't see the problem.

I wasn't talking about Visolator when I said that.

I'm not sure what that last bolded point means. I have not changed in the slightest? Huh.

~ Haven't been banned yet and it's been two months
~ Haven't impersonated anyone as of late
~ Have yet to stir drama/get drama'd

If you're going to make an example, make a decent one.

Two months. Wow.
Try not getting banned at all, or at least not as frequently.

You don't need to impersonate someone to be a pretty insufferable mingholio

Plus you've already had another drama pop up about how much you like to stir the pot. You're still doing it, and you haven't changed a bit. I look forward to seeing that big red ban text under your name once again.

I've read through it and still don't see the problem.
Literally one page is all you had to read, lol.

also just gonna put this up there
[ im g]http://i.imgur.com/lRiz0qc.png[/img]
Lmao spidey is obviously not in the slightest involved with Blockland, why would he make it his mission to banish viso if there wasnt a personal vendetta or he just enjoys conflict.

Lmao spidey is obviously not in the slightest involved with Blockland, why would he make it his mission to banish viso if there wasnt a personal vendetta or he just enjoys conflict.

because he feels the need to involve himself in every bit of drama because he wants to be the voice of reason

or he just enjoys conflict.
I still think he is never allowed to really win an argument in real life so he seeks the satisfaction here.

Two months. Wow.

You don't need to impersonate someone to be a pretty insufferable mingholio

Plus you've already had another drama pop up about how much you like to stir the pot. You're still doing it, and you haven't changed a bit. I look forward to seeing that big red ban text under your name once again.

I haven't done anything deserving of a ban, but okay?

I play Blockland every once and a while, usually with pals on the Teamspeak. So in other words I am an active member of the game and have been for six years, that's 5 years longer than you (quote me on this if I'm wrong) may I add.

Nice exaggerating. Have you read anything I said? I said I think Viso did help forget around with the servers and I won't believe he didn't until proven otherwise, there is no personal vendetta- I'm not angry at Visolator or anything, that's my take on the problem.

Do you just like pulling strawmans so you can attack me easier? Break down my point for what it is, rather than twist it in your own manner.
because he feels the need to involve himself in every bit of drama because he wants to be the voice of reason
I like the discussion value that comes from drama, and trying to resolve negatives has never been a bad thing. I'm not seeing the problem, so stop assuming what you think is happening to be fact.

strawmans
Hah, nice strawman, internet cyber nerd. I'll have you know I have studied yourlogicalfallacyis.com for years, so I know all there is to know about all the logical fallacies that wanna-be-smarties like you will say. I eat punks like you for breakfast.

Hah, nice strawman, internet cyber nerd. I'll have you know I have studied yourlogicalfallacyis.com for years, so I know all there is to know about all the logical fallacies that wanna-be-smarties like you will say. I eat punks like you for breakfast.
I just looked up what that site is, and wow

Two months. Wow.
And I'm doing that right now, none of my other accounts lasted this long. That is what people would usually call a change.

And I'm doing that right now, none of my other accounts lasted this long. That is what people would usually call a change.
lasting 2 months on an account is not an achievement.

what
You clearly didn't read the thread if you cant tell what is wrong with what viso did.