Visolator is back?

Author Topic: Visolator is back?  (Read 14438 times)

when did i ever say i was talking about that?
why do people keep bringing this up after its already over?
then give me the debates you were talking about. it's not a huge jump to assume that an argument from not too long ago is one of the examples you're referencing, esp since IIRC ipq was involved in it.
He wasn't referring to that, and he provided evidence to that point if I remember correctly and it was still denied.
He posted a youtube video (which is admitted at the end to be completely fabricated and "for fun") and the comments on the video. Neither were valid evidence. If he's got something though, I love to see it. If it really was valid evidence though, then I don't see why he wouldn't have posted it towards the end of it rather than the dumbass youtube comments.

this is one thing back in early 2014
nice that you've actually provided evidence of what i asked for
i should have clarified for more recent evidence
recently i've seen nothing from you but what i described
If you're so hung up on evidence of him being stubborn, you probably should go ahead and post it yourself. Ip's got no obligation to argue against himself. Furthermore, that argument he had in the thread he posted was with me. If that's not some kind of evidence of him being impartial then I guess I don't know what is.

spamming the master server
I've already explained that did not attack the master server. It was either Summet, or _cake.

windows 10 thread and the PC thread argument we had were both good examples of him not ever stopping
i've seen him do it to other people in other threads as well 
He posted a youtube video (which is admitted at the end to be completely fabricated and "for fun") and the comments on the video. Neither were valid evidence. If he's got something though, I love to see it. If it really was valid evidence though, then I don't see why he wouldn't have posted it towards the end of it rather than the dumbass youtube comments.
stop trying to revive the argument

this is one thing back in early 2014
nice that you've actually provided evidence of what i asked for
i should have clarified for more recent evidence
recently i've seen nothing from you but what i described
Life changing events like that have been few and far between for me, sorry :(
The most recent thing I can think of is certain political topics. I don't want to start anything here so I'll be vague, some people recently have posted political opinions that are against my own, and they've put down sound reasons to be against my policial opinion. I haven't started a debate with them because I know that their opinion is well constructed and based on facts, and is just as valid as my own. In this case it's not me changing my mind, but respecting the fact that I might be wrong.

The only reason I'm persistent like you describe is because now I do plenty of research on my opinions and what I claim to be true, because I love getting more knowledge about things, and I use that research and evidence to the best of my ability in debates.

stufflord gets too angry in arguments
Then who are you an alt of?
he is an alt of ms terra the account where he pretended to be a grill. he is also bin

I've already explained that did not attack the master server. It was either Summet, or _cake.
oh so wait, let me get this streight... you're saying... that spamming the serverlist... with hundreds of the same server.... isn't spamming the master server... which is also "attacking the master server"

oh so wait, let me get this streight... you're saying... that spamming the serverlist... with hundreds of the same server.... isn't spamming the master server... which is also "attacking the master server"

he made the script but he didn't do it himself.

he made the script but he didn't do it himself.
evidence?

windows 10 thread and the PC thread argument we had were both good examples of him not ever stopping
i've seen him do it to other people in other threads as well
links, forgetboy. if you're so hell bent on proving this then you should actually prove it.
  stop trying to revive the argument
He asked, I responded. forget off.

[im g ]http://i.imgur.com/XPQmGwj.png[/img]
No. He's saying that he didn't do it. Which has been his angle from more or less the beginning.

I think that you 3 should argue about the point instead of arguing about how you argue or stuff like that.
You are just derailing the argument from viso to your silly little points.

I think you're right klarck, if you guys wanna continue with me you should PM me instead.

evidence?
Nobody could have any evidence towards this. Your logic is bullstuff IMO, you assume the worst. It's like you WANT him to have done something bad.

Nobody could have any evidence towards this. Your logic is bullstuff IMO, you assume the worst. It's like you WANT him to have done something bad.

So.. you don't have evidence concluding he did nothing wrong? Nice one, instead of being a pompous twat and verbal spewing all around the last few pages of the drama you could at least try to be a little more civil about it, this goes with cheese as well.

Stop with the mindless insults, it gets you nowhere and it never will. don't tell me to give you conclusive evidence because there's already enough evidence against him in the first place, he's admit to it, and now he's trying to damage control, that's all there is to it, cut out the stupidity, i'm sure you're more intelligent than you show you are.

stufflord gets too angry in arguments
Seriously stufflord needs to take a chill pill. When ipquarx replied to his comment regarding the IPs and ISPs he flipped a stuff in the teamspeak and started bragging about how he's gonna post the never-ending doors gif if Ipq replies again.

yeah and apparently saying that this thread was going to erupt into 20 pages was "baiting" him

do I even need to mention when Akio responded to stufflord's "evidence?" post he started freaking out and was like "xeidious you need to back me up aihgiarhgioahni"

Both sides of this argument need to shut up and go home.

you dont get to call other people stupid when you've already proven to the rest of us that you completely misunderstood what he was saying.

Nice one, instead of being a pompous twat and verbal spewing all around the last few pages of the drama you could at least try to be a little more civil about it, this goes with cheese as well.

Stop with the mindless insults, it gets you nowhere and it never will. don't tell me to give you conclusive evidence because there's already enough evidence against him in the first place, he's admit to it, and now he's trying to damage control, that's all there is to it, cut out the stupidity, i'm sure you're more intelligent than you show you are.
Go forget yourself. If you want me to respect you give me a reason. I'm not gonna be chill with a forgettard that thinks that referencing a past argument (which he was referencing first!) is "trying to revive the argument". I have no reason to take stufflord seriously.

Seriously stufflord needs to take a chill pill. When ipquarx replied to his comment regarding the IPs and ISPs he flipped a stuff in the teamspeak and started bragging about how he's gonna post the never-ending doors gif if Ipq replies again.

yeah and apparently saying that this thread was going to erupt into 20 pages was "baiting" him

do I even need to mention when Akio responded to stufflord's "evidence?" post he started freaking out and was like "xeidious you need to back me up aihgiarhgioahni"

Both sides of this argument need to shut up and go home.
and if this quote is true you and stufflord've got some stuff to explain lmao. birds of a feather haha