Author Topic: Visolator is back?  (Read 14469 times)

that gif means you never stop ipquarx
you just never stop
no matter what someone says you always get the last word

while it also means "literally going nowhere"

that gif means you never stop ipquarx
you just never stop
nah man I just prefer to defend my opinions rather than leave misconceptions unaddressed. That's kinda how debates and discussions work.

If you wanna hold tightly onto your own opinion and never let anyone change it by posting gifs to discourage further discussion, so be it. One could argue that that's more along the lines of
literally going nowhere
than anything I've done, but I've already made my point.

nah man I just prefer to defend my opinions rather than leave misconceptions unaddressed. That's kinda how debates and discussions work.

If you wanna hold tightly onto your own opinion and never let anyone change it by posting gifs to discourage further discussion, so be it. One could argue that that's more along the lines of
than anything I've done, but I've already made my point.
this is exactly what im talking about
im not trying to discourage discussion
i know i'll never be able to defend my own opinions like you claim to be doing because:
you just never stop

I was addressing computermix, he confused me for addressing visolator (which I wasn't) but then said that it applies either way, so I made a response.

That gif could not possibly be more ambiguous, by the way. What's it supposed to mean?
Okay well uh, that isn't relevant to anything Xeidious had said.

this is exactly what im talking about
im not trying to discourage discussion
i know i'll never be able to defend my own opinions like you claim to be doing because:
lol ip is probably one of the most impartial dudes on this website. if you give him a reason to change his mind he totally will. you're the stubborn one here lmao

lol ip is probably one of the most impartial dudes on this website. if you give him a reason to change his mind he totally will. you're the stubborn one here lmao
then why has this happened to me multiple times and others where he just keeps going and going and going for no reason even though i've already stated my clear evidence
i've seen it happen others as well

please give me an example where he changed his mind after a debate

then why has this happened to me multiple times and others where he just keeps going and going and going for no reason even though i've already stated my clear evidence

Well one example is I changed my mind on weed being bad. I changed my mind on the law being the absolute source of what's ethical and what isn't as well in the same debate. I don't remember where the link was unfortunately :/

if you're talking about the fan argument, youtube comments don't count as evidence. it's honestly hilarious that you seem to think that they do. the fact of the matter is that at no point did you present valid evidence from a reputable source and so nobody changed their minds. but you can stop being sore about that any time you feel like

if you're talking about the fan argument, youtube comments don't count as evidence. it's honestly hilarious that you seem to think that they do. the fact of the matter is that at no point did you present valid evidence from a reputable source and so nobody changed their minds. but you can stop being sore about that any time you feel like
when did i ever say i was talking about that?
why do people keep bringing this up after its already over?

He wasn't referring to that, and he provided evidence to that point if I remember correctly and it was still denied.

Ah right. I remembered where it was from, right here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265123.0

I posted something stupid like "forgetin drug dealer, good riddance," a debate ensued and after a little while I realized that I was wrong, and so my opinion on the matter changed. It also made me question other things I thought were true, and as a result I grew as a person. That's why I like blf.

Ah right. I remembered where it was from, right here: http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=265123.0

I posted something stupid like "forgetin drug dealer, good riddance," a debate ensued and after a little while I realized that I was wrong, and so my opinion on the matter changed. It also made me question other things I thought were true, and as a result I grew as a person. That's why I like blf.
this is one thing back in early 2014
nice that you've actually provided evidence of what i asked for
i should have clarified for more recent evidence
recently i've seen nothing from you but what i described

this is one thing back in early 2014
nice that you've actually provided evidence of what i asked for
i should have clarified for more recent evidence
recently i've seen nothing from you but what i described
Today, or three years ago. Why does it matter?

anything can change

3 years ago is alot of time for people to change.