My grandfather got surgery and might not make it

Author Topic: My grandfather got surgery and might not make it  (Read 1696 times)

My grandfather had surgery about some time ago, he had an infection, I m not entirely sure of what type

however 1 week ago, I visited him and he looked really sick, he had yellow eyes and had not any hunger at all

now yesterday he was sent to emergency because he needed a 2nd surgery
He got his abdomen open, apparently there was broken stuff (idk which ones) but I think the stomach had an small opening, where blood was coming in. That could explain the hunger and the pain he was having on the stomach

apparently he has had this for 10 days already, since he is strong because exercise and nature food, he was able to hold the pain, even though he suffered a lot

now my grandfather is entirely sedated, he is not suffering anything, but his condition is very critical and might not be able to make it

I got really shocked about this because I love him, I was close to him :(
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 08:35:47 PM by Checko2100 »

I'm really sorry my friend

Hopefully he can come out well.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2015, 03:27:07 PM by Silleb² »

My condolences. Hopefully your grandfather makes it.

Hope he pulls through.

my condolences. i hope your grandfather does indeed make it

I hope he is capable of pulling through :c

he had yellow eyes and had not hunger at all

not hunger at all

ot: he'll likely survive.

ocelotus' alt

my condolences. i hope your grandfather does indeed make it

I lost my granddad on Christmas day of 2003 to Esophageal cancer that was caused by his frequent alcohol consumption. That was a pretty sad day.

Then my nana died during my summer vacation in 2010 (I was in middle school). That was a pretty sad day too.

I then lost my uncle a year after that, due to a rogue spore he came into contact with while recovering from skin cancer surgery in the hospital.

Oh and I also lost my other uncle 8 months ago due to him having a heart attack in his sleep.

Losing family members sucks, a lot. Hope you will be alright, man.

not hunger at all
is that wrong?
I lost my granddad on Christmas day of 2003 to Esophageal cancer that was caused by his frequent alcohol consumption. That was a pretty sad day.

Then my nana died during my summer vacation in 2010 (I was in middle school). That was a pretty sad day too.

I then lost my uncle a year after that, due to a rogue spore he came into contact with while recovering from skin cancer surgery in the hospital.

Oh and I also lost my other uncle 8 months ago due to him having a heart attack in his sleep.

Losing family members sucks, a lot. Hope you will be alright, man.
Losing close people is the worst feeling, I ve not lost any family recently by exception of some, its really surprising and schocking to see somebody go

thanks everybody, I really hope he will be okay and as healthy as before, I will post updates here if something changes, I hope it changes back to normal

My condolences... But hey if your grandma follows soon after you get free stuff.