Author Topic: Blocklanders and their current/future careers  (Read 5943 times)

It's absolutely brutal. I didn't think it could get worse than Calc IV, then I got into the actual Engineering related courses after I transferred and it was just rape. Will all be worth it in the end though.
Wish you and everyone else good luck, engineering is mad hard but when you get a job for it you make lots of money and all that

So many people here wanting to code and design games lol

people that play games are interested in games!!!!

web development is what I'm really into but maybe regular software would be neat too
I do kinda 50/50 each

I want to program stuff and make games.

I'm taking courses in IT and CISCO Networking right now
Can't do Security+ tho :/

I'm doing Computer Engineering (think a mix between computer science and electrical engineering) and I want to work for Apple at some point.

I will be going into the Naval Academy, Where I'll get a degree in computer engineering and Join the USMC as A Second Lieutenant, an from there I'll join OTC, Officers Training Camp whee I'll become a marine officer or a "platoon Leader"

I'm working as a Game Programmer since 4 years.

Despite my experience with coding and animation, I want to be a professional stunt man.  My ultimate dream is to open up a free running gym and teach kids parkour and stuff.  I want to one day be one of the best free runners in the world, and compete in the Red Bull Art of Motion.

might go into Information Technology, probably a Computer Programmer.

there's a lot of other cool stuff to do in IT though.

Coding. I want to graduate from University of Utah.