Author Topic: Star Wars - All Terrain Scout Transport [Jumping sounds + No Jump ver.]  (Read 10109 times)

Added No jump version.
Also changed the jump sound.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 09:25:37 AM by Pompmaker2 »

I absolutely love this. Please make more Pomp! An AT-AT or some Rebel turret bots would be GREATLY appreciated.

I absolutely love this. Please make more Pomp! An AT-AT or some Rebel turret bots would be GREATLY appreciated.
He already explained that the AT-AT is impossible because of hitboxes

He already explained that the AT-AT is impossible because of hitboxes
i doubt it's impossible, it would just be very weird to do, although he could always play with the scale, make it only a bit bigger than the AT-ST, it would look weird but hey, you've got your AT-AT.

Well. Downsizing it to about 1/2 the scale wouldn't be too weird. I mean, the AT-ST as it is really isn't this small. Overall, i think it's just the fact that he doesn't want to have to go through the trouble of animating the legs, because that would be an oblivious pain.

Lazy >:Y

well this is going to replace some veichles in the star wars trench TDM

Good my apprentice.
Now make a god damn AT-AT
thx

Sweet. Could you make an Imperial Troop Transport?

Did anyone else notice how the first pic looks a lot like Bushido's profile pic?

Did anyone else notice how the first pic looks a lot like Bushido's profile pic?
What, it doesn't look like an angry looking rino.

What, it doesn't look like an angry looking rino.

Imagine the black between the head and the plate with the legs connected to it is the mouth. The chin gun is the horns. And the black dots on the sides of the head are the eyes. NOTE that I am referencing to the first pic only.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2015, 01:51:45 PM by Ph03n1xR1z1ng »