Author Topic: Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info  (Read 13153 times)

WOW DUDE YOU GOT PRANK'D GOOD XDDDD

I can already feel a drama creeping up on you for being an starfish
hah
it would be well deserved
HAH
???
source?
http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=275493.0
there's others including the "i am prepared to be ban for this troll drama" badspot thing.

noedit:

also i find it funny how all the starfishs imminently get on my case for posting my beliefs on the topic. sorry that i find the evidence and dragonoids seemingly acted out enthusiasm with the replies to be false.

sorry that i find the evidence and dragonoids seemingly acted out enthusiasm with the replies to be false.

You can believe whatever dumb things you want to believe, you aren't obligated to post them

You can believe whatever dumb things you want to believe, you aren't obligated to post them
you are also not obligated to reply to the post.

if you believe the post is dumb you are just as dumb if you reply

if you believe the post is dumb you are just as dumb if you reply

that's not really how it works pal

that's not really how it works pal
so is saying, "who asked you" whenever somebody states their opinion, "how it works". ike you disappoint me every time you try to argue with me. if you're going to start stuff w/ me so often at least don't be stupid.

so is saying, "who asked you" whenever somebody states their opinion

But it wasn't your "opinion", you just said you don't believe him based on his 'history'. Your input was useless and unnecessary. There was no reason to call bullstuff over the topic because if he was lying, so what?? It would have been a pretty damn elaborate lie for pretty much no reason. The situation had pretty credible evidence with nothing to really cast doubt in the first place.

So to cut it short you were throwing stuff for the sake of throwing stuff, and you're getting pretty forgetin defensive over an offhanded quip.

But it wasn't your "opinion", you just said you don't believe him based on his 'history'.
Absolutely. Dragonoid is one of the people that I've marked as, "tries to hard to be notable", and you have to give me that his replies seem very, "scripted".
Your input was useless and unnecessary. There was no reason to call bullstuff over the topic because if he was lying, so what?? It would have been a pretty damn elaborate lie for pretty much no reason. The situation had pretty credible evidence with nothing to really cast doubt in the first place.
Did anybody care to check the IDs that he posted?

Xenus Prodigy 41403
Prodigyy  42406
Everlasting 37985

Interestingly enough, the first two IDs have no history of the names he's listed.
The last one has the "Prodigy" stuff in it but it's never been seen as, "Everlasting".

I'm not spewing stuff. None of the evidence he's supplied, "adds up" so to speak. Due to his history as somebody who takes every opportunity to get attention, please explain to me how a reply disagreeing with his drama (which nearly every drama that has ever been created has) makes me an starfish.

and you have to give me that his replies seem very, "scripted".

Not really, but if you wanna bring up OP's past, we could focus on the fact that he's talking about spyware and the first image has Dragonoid saying "Worked amazingly." It sounds to me like OP fell for some kind of phishing attempt and it wouldn't be that farfetched to think that he couldn't been looking for cheat tools.

But that's a 'lil more relevant to the topic, instead of just saying he's flat out lying. I don't think there's reason to doubt that OP fell for a phishing attempt.

I'm not spewing stuff. None of the evidence he's supplied, "adds up" so to speak.

While I'm not disagreeing with you on that part, the ID Lookup tool is a bit unreliable. The conditions that have to be met for your ID to be saved aren't always met.

it wouldn't be that farfetched to think that he could've been looking for cheat tools.

yooo typo

akio just because you're right this time does not justify the other times you do this without even providing evidence
if you would have just posted the evidence first we wouldn't be in this situation

Not really, but if you wanna bring up OP's past, we could focus on the fact that he's talking about spyware and the first image has Dragonoid saying "Worked amazingly." It sounds to me like OP fell for some kind of phishing attempt and it wouldn't be that farfetched to think that he couldn't been looking for cheat tools.
I forgot to mention that Dragonoid was one of the owners of Client_Trolling and had begged me prior to this not to share about that.

As for the "Worked amazingly." area, the text seems to have come from Dragonoid's phone. (I don't know exactly how those things work.) Also the broken picture that he posted before that seems to hold no relevance.

While I'm not disagreeing with you on that part, the ID Lookup tool is a bit unreliable. The conditions that have to be met for your ID to be saved aren't always met.
Sanctus Rem's server uses that RTB mod. If they joined the server it would've been recorded.
And 'cmon. Who says, "We have sent a member of our secret society" that isn't either A) <15 years old or B) An idiot.
akio just because you're right this time does not justify the other times you do this without even providing evidence
if you would have just posted the evidence first we wouldn't be in this situation
Please give me an instance before where I, "didn't provide evidence" and was "wrong." Not being passive aggressive here, I legitimately cannot think of a time when I've done this.

And 'cmon. Who says, "We have sent a member of our secret society" that isn't either A) <15 years old or B) An idiot.

IDK, people who tend to distribute RATs always turn out to be intellectually stunted in one way or another