Author Topic: Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info  (Read 13047 times)

okay now he's trying to make you look bad :/
it's called the insecurity of being proved wrong with nothing to rebuttal with. sorry to quote attack on titan but, "you're only attacking me because you know i'm right and you can't prove me wrong". if this was actual truth how moronic would you have to be to reply like this instead of proving me wrong.

it's called the insecurity of being proved wrong with nothing to rebuttal with. sorry to quote attack on titan but, "you're only attacking me because you know i'm right and you can't prove me wrong". if this was actual truth how moronic would you have to be to reply like this instead of proving me wrong.
What evidence could you possibly want at this point? How the hell can I prove that I am not dramaing myself?

akio made me realize something in PM so ignore that previous post

the last two were regarding the guy who posted the gif i think. stufflords opinion changed after i posted evidence. rtbarchive is upset with me because i called him an starfish.
anything else you got
What evidence could you possibly want at this point? How the hell can I prove that I am not dramaing myself?
now i'm not somebody who specializes in this but in almost all cases of this stuff i've seen the person proven wrong focuses on attacking the other user rather than supplying evidence.

akio made me realize something in PM so ignore that previous post
screenshot PM please. I would like to know what Akio has against me.

its called personal message for a reason????

the pm wasn't regarding you. everything i have, "against you" has been posted in the topic.
if you want things, "against you" i can always bring up your thirst for power, arrogance, and taking credit for add-ons you basically didn't make. but that's not relevant yet.

the pm wasn't regarding you. everything i have, "against you" has been posted in the topic.
if you want things, "against you" i can always bring up your thirst for power, arrogance, and taking credit for add-ons you basically didn't make. but that's not relevant yet.
edit:
i could also bring up how you begged me not to post you abusing client_trolling.

the last two were regarding the guy who posted the gif i think. stufflords opinion changed after i posted evidence. rtbarchive is upset with me because i called him an starfish.
anything else you gotnow i'm not somebody who specializes in this but in almost all cases of this stuff i've seen the person proven wrong focuses on attacking the other user rather than supplying evidence.
I've given all of the loving evidence, except the senders phone #, because posting it would be doing the exact same reason I dramad them for.
its called personal message for a reason????
How am I supposed to prove you wrong, that I didn't drama myself, when I do not know what I am defending against? I literally have no loving idea what you want from me.
taking credit for add-ons you basically didn't make. but that's not relevant yet.
Steam me about stealing credit for addons.
edit:
i could also bring up how you begged me not to post you abusing client_trolling.
Like me begging you not to say that I own a gun. You literally took it simply "he has it, so he is obviously going to abuse it"

.Like me begging you not to say that I own a gun. You literally took it simply "he has it, so he is obviously going to abuse it"

what.

what.
i dont get this either. you did use it
I compare it to somebody with a gun. You can bad things with it, or you can just have it and not use it. Thats exactly what I did. I had client trolling, yes. But I never abused it in any way.

I compare it to somebody with a gun. You can bad things with it, or you can just have it and not use it. Thats exactly what I did. I had client trolling, yes. But I never abused it in any way.
nice you just admitted to having hacks