Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info

Author Topic: Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info  (Read 13024 times)

I had client trolling, yes. But I never abused it in any way.

Bullstuff

You are about a month late.
pretty sure admitting to having that is auto revoke

forget my life, I thought we were done with this.
I'm pretty sure that "admitting to trolling" is against the rules...
not having something for 2 loving says and not abusing it.

theres nothing it can do anymore once i release the patch to it which i still havent gotten around to.

anyways i asked my coder friend to look over this and he says its bs.

forget my life, I thought we were done with this.
I'm pretty sure that "admitting to trolling" is against the rules...
not having something for 2 loving says and not abusing it.
oh so having CP is okay if you don't watch it right?
you only had it for 2 days after all
:/

I'd like to clear up some confusion here.

1. Client_Trolling is not hacks. It's just a poorly coded addon made by a novice. It looks like a 15 year old wrote it. That is to say it's bad.
2. It says in the title "using spyware," which could for example be a RAT, which could easily detect which server he was on.
3. Just because someone has done stuffty stuff doesn't mean that they're automatically always lying. It's bad to assume things like Akio is doing, though I wouldn't blame him for being suspicious, I certainly am too.

It doesn't seem they were trying to do any actual harm, it sucks that you had your number leaked but so few people will have taken notice and even fewer kept it that it's really not that bad. You really don't have anything to worry about. Definitely a richardish thing to do though.

2. It says in the title "using spyware," which could for example be a RAT, which could easily detect which server he was on.
This doesn't explain why the 'hacker' has multiple keys though unless they were previously associated with blockland.

The only two scenarios that seem believable are this:

1) The attacker was watching the outgoing traffic of Dragonoid's router to see what server he was on.

2) The offender was somebody in the server with Dragonoid at the time.

I don't believe either of these scenario's because one of the admins of the server told me himself that it's a ploy.

This doesn't explain why the 'hacker' has multiple keys though unless they were previously associated with blockland.

What if they're multiple people, then? You're using tunnel vision to try to disprove Dragonoid :/

What if they're multiple people, then? You're using tunnel vision to try to disprove Dragonoid :/
2) The offender was somebody in the server with Dragonoid at the time.

Proving what, exactly?

It's been stated multiple times that if spyware was indeed used, it's not unlikely that OP's desktop was being viewed by the offender.

Proving what, exactly?

It's been stated multiple times that if spyware was indeed used, it's not unlikely that OP's desktop was being viewed by the offender.
proving that a random person hadn't texted him in the first place. if it's true, it was planned by somebody who has owned blockland for several years.

proving that a random person hadn't texted him in the first place. if it's true, it was planned by somebody who has owned blockland for several years.
which is possible, there have been multiple instances of ratting on the drama board alone, probably more that has gone unreported.

This all seems very unlikely, but it's still possible. I don't know whether or not to believe it to be honest.

I'm convinced that the person texting him wasn't some "Random person", rather somebody who distributed some sort of cheating tools.

The last part of the message there, sent by Dragonoid, comes off as if he's telling somebody that the distributed software (presumably the spyware) worked amazingly.

If this isn't the case, Dragonoid, then post the rest of the text

I'm calling it now, inb4idonthaveit.