Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info

Author Topic: Xenus Prodigy - Admitting to using spyware, evading punishment, exposing info  (Read 13045 times)

If this isn't the case, Dragonoid, then post the rest of the text
I think that you are perceiving that message incorrectly. By "Worked Amazingly" I was referring to the person sending another person. As in, they got muted on 3 different accounts. It was sarcasm. That is all of the convo.
probably more that has gone unreported.
I gave my friend the link to this drama, and he told me a story:

People don't seek out exploitative software to do nothing with for two days before tossing them, too. I don't buy his story one loving bit.

I think that you are perceiving that message incorrectly. By "Worked Amazingly" I was referring to the person sending another person. As in, they got muted on 3 different accounts. It was sarcasm. That is all of the convo.

This time I don't believe you. Post the full text.

Armageddon is a scumbag but I don't think he'd go that far just to threaten somebody because he doesn't like them

clearly we don't have the full thing

im babysititing him through this

apparently dragonoid lacks proper education so let's explain

inb4idonthaveit means you're going to use the excuse saying you do not have it.

People don't seek out exploitative software to do nothing with for two days before tossing them, too. I don't buy his story one loving bit.

This time I don't believe you. Post the full text.
...I can text them back to show you that this is all.

Read the whole topic buddy. http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285081.msg8573557#msg8573557

if you can't tell yet. I don't make dramas very often, nor do I come on the drama board very often. I don't get all of these terms.

I don't get all of these terms.
you don't need to get on the drama board often to know inb4 internet slang because it's pretty much everywhere

Also, restating this.
This image isn't here

Because I forgot to cut out the sender's phone number. If I left it in, I would literally be doing one of the things I dramad the person for. It was fixed page 2.
you don't need to get on the drama board often to know inb4 internet slang because it's pretty much everywhere
I know inb4, but I didn't get the "idonthaveit"

Alright, the texts seems fine but the guy is being seriously stupid sounding. Whoever it was isn't that smart because nobody says stuff like that.

"i dont have it" would be referencing a very typical behaviour of bad dramas where people say "oh i lost it" or "i dont have it" when asked for further evidence, seems it didn't happen this time.

So where does the spyware come into play, then? People can't just magically inject your machine with a RAT.

break it apart its not hard

i-dont-have-it

seriously dragonoid

i-dont-have-it

seriously dragonoid

Alright, the texts seems fine but the guy is being seriously stupid sounding. Whoever it was isn't that smart because nobody says stuff like that.

"i dont have it" would be referencing a very typical behaviour of bad dramas where people say "oh i lost it" or "i dont have it" when asked for further evidence, seems it didn't happen this time.

i-dont-have-it

seriously dragonoid
Again akio. I do not go on the drama board very often. I haven't seen the "i dont have it" used at all. Its not so implausible that I don't get it.

Again akio. I do not go on the drama board very often. I haven't seen the "i dont have it" used at all. Its not so implausible that I don't get it.
but you dont need to go on the drama board often to know these things