Author Topic: Google starts punishing AdBlock users with unskippable YouTube video ads  (Read 5862 times)

Adblock takes up a stuffload of a memory so I click skip ad instinctively
You should maybe get a computer from this century.

I don't wanna sit through the same annoying commercial ten times over skippable or not
I especially can't stand the ones with some failed actor trying to be hip whilst selling you loving bottled yoghurt or something

stop playing skial
Skial servers are not the only ones that do that, its servers that use Pinion which is a stuffty scam.

don't worry guys, it's a glitch!

I especially can't stand the ones with some failed actor trying to be hip whilst selling you loving bottled yoghurt or something
it's a trap!

You should maybe get a computer from this century.
Well, relatively speaking, it does, and I can see how a regular workstation or something could have trouble with it.

Would you guys rather watch an advert or never watch the video at all when YouTube gets shutdown due to lack of profit?

Would you guys rather watch an advert or never watch the video at all when YouTube gets shutdown due to lack of profit?
are you really that dense or is this satire

what to heck???

YouTube gets shutdown due to lack of profit?
the company that owns most of the worlds data is going to run out of funding? hehehehehehehhehehehehehheheh ehehhjehehehneswhjewehe

lol
are you really that dense or is this satire
what to heck???
the company that owns most of the worlds data is going to run out of funding? hehehehehehehhehehehehehheheh ehehhjehehehneswhjewehe

YouTube already only breaks even at most.

Why do you think they have started doing this.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2015, 12:00:22 AM by Rainzx¹ »

YouTube has already only breaks even at most.

hmmmmmm yeah its a shame google is dirt poor and cant support themselves
any day now they will file for bankruptcy

YouTube has already only breaks even at most.

Why do you think they have started doing this.
google has a 20% profit margin, friend.
Thats loving insane, if you dont know that

since it seems a lot of you haven't noticed it yet