Author Topic: This Forum, and it's people.  (Read 26223 times)

I've been bugged around by quite a few people who happen to also have forum accounts. Sure, I've been called "badmin" because I ban people for reasons that you or them may not like, but I never said anyone HAD to join my server. I host the server for myself and those who wish to participate in it (without annoying or interfering.) Lo and behold these people start tracing me back to my steam account and consequentially my personal life. I am Solaria/Solarius the Blaziken, and no, I do not pretend to be a girl. I merely RP as one on an occasion.

To save the stalkers some digging:

Yes, I am a biloveual furry that likes Pokemon.
Yes, I am 16 years old.
Yes, I have some annoying expectations.
Yes, I have mental issues.
Yes, Depression is one of them.
Yes, I have bad days.
I am a human with my own flaws, which happen to stretch into the social section rather than mental or physical.

I was fine with these people up until you came into my personal life, and started joining my server, quite annoying disrupting it.

Allow me to adress the post that seems to be where most of you are origionating

http://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=285153.30

This was from a man named "Sebi" of whom I banned for "Noobish activities." Guideline #1 on my server that I warn everyone when they do it for the first time:
Do not annoy me.
So I have a past with Sebi, particularly where he often failRP'd on previous servers I had made. He often was more-than-happy to fight with me at any given opportunity, until it had gained to a point where I had banned him permanently, with the intent of unbanning him a few months later. I do so, and reach present day when he rejoins. I say I'll give him another chance after he downs himself several times. What ends up actually happening, is he takes no part in my server, walks up to me, asks many questions, and clicks my face rapidly while I'm busy eventing. I grew annoyed and I think this would annoy any others, considering people actually trying to RP as well.
I ban him once again with future intentions of unbanning him.
I figure no harm done and move on my merry way working hard on the server I make enjoyable for those who wish to partake in the server and not concern over me.

Next case I seem to encounter is a fellow who I know as "Isondlar" or "Sudler." Whichever he may go by and possibly something different now.
He loves to hate on me, for some unclear and obscure reason. I first knew him on my Video Game Role Play where he RP'd the protagonist of Persona 3, in which he made some decent contributions to my server. He respected my rules great enough, and eventually found himself promoted to admin. Isondlar did well for quite a while managing my server, up until I had players start to complain about him, and starting to find some bans were quite unfair or under-investigated. I promptly de-admin him and ban him from the server with the given evidence. This case is over 6 months old, sorry I could not provide screenshots. Since then, however. He met up with a close friend of mine, who at the time was known as "Neo The Umbreon" or "Gary The Eevee." I am not entirely sure what happened over the time period, as I was under quite some stress (Real-life related issues such as but not limited to: school work, losing friends to drug-related deaths, family drama, etc.) The last thing I needed was to lose a close friend, who for some reason acted quite strange. Everyone on his server upon me joining attacked me for opinionated reasonings. I didn't even know these people, yet they persecute me for being a terrible person, and calling me disgusting. Neo was likely their friends, so he only grew to believe them. I inevitably lost Neo, thus why I am lead to believe Isondlar is the one who had "taken (him) from me."

As for today, I am currently stressed and annoyed that these people look at my personal life, judge me without knowing me, and barge into my server without any intent to even participate in it (but to disrupt it, shout an interjection or insult me and leave.) I feel well and most certainly harassed from these "social attacks." If this was your objective, good job, mission accomplished. If you have any further questions, I would be more than happy to talk with any of you.

Thank you, and please don't harass/attack people because they didn't like you in their "house." Have a great day otherwise.

was a new topic necessary

Yes, as this is to address not the one drama, but the many I have been drawn to.

you sound like an attention whore

Yes, I am a biloveual furry that likes Pokemon.
Yes, I am 16 years old.
Yes, I have some annoying expectations.
Yes, I have mental issues.
Yes, Depression is one of them.
Yes, I have bad days.

I suggest you to not generalize...

you sound like an attention whore

That is not very nice of you to say.

That is not very nice of you to say.
yeah guys stop oppressing him!!

stop guys cyberbullying is illegal

OP is why tumblr is a bad thing.

>The amount of sarcasm here.
Why did I even bother?

you're a depressed furcigarette and you want to forget pokemon so why should we like you

nobody is attacking your personal life
Why did I even bother?
because someone rustled your jimmies and you went to cry to the forums about it

You banned people for stupid reasons, so people got mad at you. What did you expect? It doesn't justify harassment however, that's for sure.

Why did I even bother?
dont greentext this isn't 4chin