14 year-old makes home-made clock, arrested for 'bringing a bomb to school'

Author Topic: 14 year-old makes home-made clock, arrested for 'bringing a bomb to school'  (Read 26010 times)

He shouldve yelled allahu ackbar for extra lols
quality idea espio

I want to see what his clock looked like.

what really strikes me as "these people are just super tribal" is the fact that they treated the kid like he had a bomb, but they didnt treat the "bomb" like a bomb.
no school evacuation, no bomb squad, nothing

The creative and smart kid makes something and then gets arrested because he made something and just because he was muslim they thought it was a bomb.

Just because he was a muslim and his name.

But if a white kid did the same thing they would be fine.

What the absolute forget.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 04:04:29 PM by NessNet »

Instead of bashing the police and dragging them through the mud for doing their job, why don't we go bash the dumbass who overacted, or the school who went along with the dumbass.

but nope, lets go bash people for doing their job

cool thing about this is that a stuff ton of IT companies are trying to contact him

whether its the companies wanting positive publicity or not he's still probably gonna end up super rich in the future
Instead of bashing the police and dragging them through the mud for doing their job, why don't we go bash the dumbass who overacted, or the school who went along with the dumbass.

you can always tell who the people who love sucking the police's richards are because nobody was even talking about that

but the cops WERE incredible douches in this situation. for example:
iirc the police's response to it being a clock is to charge the poor kid with a bomb hoax, the guy who interrogated him (WHO ALSO BROKE A FEW RIGHTS LAWS) said that he kept insisting that it was a clock rather than "reveal more details about it", therefore the kid must've been trying to fool him into thinking it was just a clock or something

"BOMB HAS BEEN PLANTED."

the moron responsible for this kid's arrest should be fired though

Everyone's getting bashed, what are you talking about, lol
In any case, the police should have seen it was just a clock instead of arresting him and interrogating him about a god damn clock in the first place. If you ask me, that's some major oversight for someone who should be doing their job.

harm actually reminded me that we should also be bashing the police more for this

thanks, harm. anyways the cops in this situation were starfishs.

School:
Clocks are illegal

Creativity isn't allowed in school

i'm not defending stupidity but i don't think it was such a good idea on his part to make the clock with something that looks like a suitcase, it's like a bomb you see in the movies
i don't think this is a race issue though
harm actually reminded me that we should also be bashing the police more for this
ok sure