14 year-old makes home-made clock, arrested for 'bringing a bomb to school'

Author Topic: 14 year-old makes home-made clock, arrested for 'bringing a bomb to school'  (Read 26027 times)

this seems like a combination of racism and the fact that his clock does look a lot like a hollywood bomb
the main problem with that idea though is
they treated the kid like he had a bomb, but they didnt treat the "bomb" like a bomb.
no school evacuation, no bomb squad, nothing

I loving hate how these teachers think any student who isn't white (or black) is some terrorist at large. Absolute disgrace.

I loving hate how these teachers think any student who isn't white (or black) is some terrorist at large. Absolute disgrace.
ching chong i'm planting bomb

i normally agree with harm but the police have no justification for treating the kid like a bomber and the clock like an inert box despite supposedly thinking it's a bomb

not to mention there are no explosives hooked up to the clock's wiring

Instead of bashing the police and dragging them through the mud for doing their job, why don't we go bash the dumbass who overacted, or the school who went along with the dumbass.

but nope, lets go bash people for doing their job

Right it was their job to hold a kid without his parents consent and grill him over a loving clock, pretty much soiling the kid's trust with the cops. Instead of diffusing the situation they opted to arrest him and take him straight to the station.

Nobody handled this situation maturely except for the kid.

actually now that i've thought about it those cops were richards

this time it WILL be a bomb

what really kills me is that the kid doesn't even look like a stereotypical terrorist, he looks like a forgetin nerd. the kind who'd get wedgies from the football players n stuff. he doesn't look threatening at all.

indeed

science huh
maybe chemistry???
what really kills me is that the kid doesn't even look like a stereotypical terrorist, he looks like a forgetin nerd. the kind who'd get wedgies from the football players n stuff. he doesn't look threatening at all.
which could give him motive to destroy them

lmfao if the president actually lets the kid in and doesnt make a security check for spite of what happened and the clock is actually a bomb and the kid loving blows up the white house

lmfao if the president actually lets the kid in and doesnt make a security check for spite of what happened and the clock is actually a bomb and the kid loving blows up the white house

holy stuff lol

you really think that theyre just gonna let him go up to the president? they'd give him a security screening regardless

that would actually be the best terrorist attack ever