Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 277465 times)

« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 11:56:48 PM by gebenuwell »

this game gives me feels. i beat asriel and my heart . .    it refused  .. . !!

the next course of action is to slaughter everyone

this game looks interersting but i dont know
i either hear its game of the year or its a overrated meme tumblr game

it really depends on your personal preference. undertale tends to be somewhat divisive in this respect, a lot of people think that it's popular because of it's particular brand of humor or it's characters. it's gameplay is fun and offers a few surprises but it's not the main focus.

if it's anything to gauge by total biscuit thought it should've won best indie game of the year over rocket league.

i love how in the mirror in genocide mode, it says 'It's me, Chara.' and after beating Asriel and the character is actually revealed to be Frisk it says 'Still just you, Frisk' after looking into the mirror.

The people complaining about it probably haven't played it whatsoever and are mad because of people that spew that stuff like an active volcano. Or they have some kind of active hate against anthropomorphism and think that's all the game is about.

I pretty much never play games like this (retro style RPG's etc), but I have to say this is one of the best games I've played this year. In years really.

"This game loving sucks.
How the hell am I suppose to dodge projectiles when I can't see through my loving tears?"
-Steam review

"This game loving sucks.
How the hell am I suppose to dodge projectiles when I can't see through my loving tears?"
-Steam review
Obviously DETERMINATION

i love how in the mirror in genocide mode, it says 'It's me, Chara.' and after beating Asriel and the character is actually revealed to be Frisk it says 'Still just you, Frisk' after looking into the mirror.
nice spoiler there

« Last Edit: December 06, 2015, 03:13:04 PM by Rabbot32 »

omega flowey is probably my favorite boss in a video game so far
he's not even too hard but the boss itself is just so ridiculous in terms of the way it looks and how much attacks it throws out