Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 282299 times)

how do you flip flop that hard
Don't get me wrong, Undertale is a pretty damn good game, but going as far as to call it a 10/10 Masterpiece is pretty ignorant of the game's cons.

« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 03:43:14 AM by dkar093 0 »

Don't get me wrong, Undertale is a pretty damn good game, but going as far as to call it a 10/10 Masterpiece is pretty ignorant of the game's cons.
what are the cons though? I can't really think of any, the game works and has little to no bugs and even they don't break the game

No such thing as a flawless game, when games have to be evaluated subjectively. Doesn't have to be a flawless game to get a perfect score though. The only requirement for a game to get a 10/10 is appealing to the reviewer strongly enough.

Scores are dumb.

No such thing as a flawless game, when games have to be evaluated subjectively. Doesn't have to be a flawless game to get a perfect score though. The only requirement for a game to get a 10/10 is appealing to the reviewer strongly enough.

Scores are dumb.
Agreed
This is a pretty emotional game
You can't quantify emotions (not accurately as I know)

what are the cons though? I can't really think of any, the game works and has little to no bugs and even they don't break the game
it's kind of short
to some people it may be repetitive to reset

MGSV doesn't really deserve 10/10 critical praise
say that to my face in real life and not to a monitor motherforgeter

MGSV doesn't really deserve 10/10 critical praise
i'll kick you in the richard MGSV was the best game of 2015

i'll kick you in the richard MGSV was the best game of 2015

[autotuned WOAAHOAAAAAAAAAA intensifies]

For me I can't decide if The Witcher 3 or Undertale is GOTY

TotalBiscuit and Yahtzee both named it their #1, and Dunkey rated it #2, below MGSV.

Alright, i'll be polite since we're all having a civilized discussion here.
I love MGSV even though I haven't played it, it is still a really good game from what I have seen. I'm mostly talking about a game being perfect. 10/10 could be used by a reviewer to say that no matter what problem's that they have encountered it didn't affect there experience in any way.
There will alway's be people who find problem's in video game's because that's how opinion's work.
It was kindof rude for me to state that earlier but I just don't believe any game is perfect.
I appoligise for offending anyone.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2016, 05:58:31 AM by dkar093 0 »

For me I can't decide if The Witcher 3 or Undertale is GOTY

God loving damn it, this pisses me off so much, the fact that a game such as undertale can practically eclipse a game like Witcher 3. Seriously, Undertale shouldn't even rival it, let alone be in the top spot for GOTY. The game was good, but only good at best, it wasn't groundbreaking, it wasn't anything new. The only thing that stuck with me was it's emotional bits and even then those got a little too pretentious for me.