Author Topic: Undertale - The RPG where you don't have to hurt anyone  (Read 280219 times)

i updated my omega flowey
i gave it a more "spooky" look in the tv
download coming...soon i guess

yes, that's me up there.

Not bad, but what about my version?

Comes with a free soul in front of the TV!

The soul is colorable with the buttons on the back, but what you want to see is that there can be all 6 souls around Flowey.

And, just to raise your hopes, here are the controls on the back.

Also, not to forget the beam.

Download coming... Soon... I guess.
« Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 02:17:33 PM by ToadBlock »

looks nice, but it still lacks the true amount of detail that it needs.

Looks pretty nice, better than anything I could do.

lacks the true amount of detail that it needs.
Please note that I'm not a master at building, although I am good at eventing. I might build another one from scratch in the future.

looks nice, but it still lacks the true amount of detail that it needs.

What else does my Omega Flowey need?

it's still pretty lackluster
the vines are incredibly straight and it doesn't have even half as much cords as it does in the game

it's still pretty lackluster
the vines are incredibly straight and it doesn't have even half as much cords as it does in the game
I pretty much gave up on the back cords, but I'll work on them if you say so. And vines? Which vines are you talking about?

I guess while this topic is still in action, did anyone get any updates on that undertale multiplayer thing?

I guess while this topic is still in action, did anyone get any updates on that undertale multiplayer thing?
i thought nobody cared so i didnt post about it when it died

something something internal undisclosed struggles within the team and people not releasing the project files because forget the community
its both enraging and depressing

well that's a disappointment.