Author Topic: Poor Syrian refugees have it so bad :((  (Read 5966 times)

you could've just condensed that to "i'm an unrepentant ignorant tribal and nothing will ever change that". saved us all a lot of time.

reactions without being on the front of it.

So what? forget em. Being a refugee does not give you free reign to be an entitled rooster. To feed, house and keep a single human being comfy costs a large sum of money, very few civilized countries have the resources to make millions of refugees super duper comfy just because they are running from problems they consistently fail to solve. If they don't like the conditions, I guess they can 'take refugee' somewhere else.
I agree with this

>house gets destroyed
>are graced to have people welcome you into their country
>complain about living conditions compared to ??? what living conditions, they were destroyed.

Ingrateful bastards should be shoved in a forest and made to eat eachother for survival. I don't give a stuff. I hate every last one of them. In all odds the only time I'm EVER likely to meet ANY of them is "Hello welcome to xxx techincal support please how may I help you please?" and they don't even do THAT right. I don't like the way the men look, I think the women look really... erm.. can't think of anything not tribal right now, frankly they serve no purpose in my life other than to give me and other americans a hard time with corperations outsourcing their jobs to them, and giving me a hard time in any given technical support say nintendo for example. Overall, hard time. I don't care about them. Never have, never will. I really. Don't. CARE. :/ They can starve and I won't give them an old can of beans. I especially hate ingrates, the loving pricks. Now, this is just angst talking, and I'm sure there are plenty of nice ones I'd sure as hell be fond of meeting, but that won't make lookin at em any easier, nor would it make me care any more than I do now about their living conditions, or lack there of. I am white. I don't need people guilt tripping me into caring about someone I've never met in my life nor care to in the slightest. I don't care nor can anything make me. Their continued existence means nothing to me in the grand scheme of things.

and BELIEVE YOU ME, I know I'm generalizing the refugees pretty damn hard. I'm sure plenty of them are EXTREMELY grateful. I can only imagine and I don't even WANT to imagine what horrors they've witnessed or how hard it is. I'm sure they are lovely people. But I don't care. Don't expect me to, or try to guilt trip me into it.
I don't agree with this, you're just being irrationally angry

What really disgusts me regarding the Syrian refugees, is that whenever you see them travelling on the news, or waiting at camps, or outside train stations, they are consistently 95% male, 5% female.

It's all young men, who might have taken their young children, but have otherwise abandoned their wives, their mothers, their sisters.
They leave them behind in a country being ravaged by two different conflicts, and they flee instead.

they are locusts

build the wall. Annoying Orange 2016

Jesus christ I didn't know the forums was full of friends who believe 90% of migrants are young women and children who are escaping opression from syria, when in reality most are young muslim men in their 20's who aren't even from syria. The real heroes and people I feel for are people fighting in Syria, instead of escaping to Europe despite being completely able themselves to fight for their country.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 08:14:10 AM by Sp00n.exe »

Ingrateful bastards should be shoved in a forest and made to eat eachother for survival. I don't give a stuff. I hate every last one of them. In all odds the only time I'm EVER likely to meet ANY of them is "Hello welcome to xxx techincal support please how may I help you please?" and they don't even do THAT right. I don't like the way the men look, I think the women look really... erm.. can't think of anything not tribal right now, frankly they serve no purpose in my life other than to give me and other americans a hard time with corperations outsourcing their jobs to them, and giving me a hard time in any given technical support say nintendo for example. Overall, hard time. I don't care about them. Never have, never will. I really. Don't. CARE. :/ They can starve and I won't give them an old can of beans. I especially hate ingrates, the loving pricks. Now, this is just angst talking, and I'm sure there are plenty of nice ones I'd sure as hell be fond of meeting, but that won't make lookin at em any easier, nor would it make me care any more than I do now about their living conditions, or lack there of. I am white. I don't need people guilt tripping me into caring about someone I've never met in my life nor care to in the slightest. I don't care nor can anything make me. Their continued existence means nothing to me in the grand scheme of things.
Jeeeeeesus. Please project harder.

What really disgusts me regarding the Syrian refugees, is that whenever you see them travelling on the news, or waiting at camps, or outside train stations, they are consistently 95% male, 5% female.

It's all young men, who might have taken their young children, but have otherwise abandoned their wives, their mothers, their sisters.
They leave them behind in a country being ravaged by two different conflicts, and they flee instead.
Males come first, work and save up money, then gradually bring their wives and children. That's what I remember from school anyways.

you're implying that women have no agency to leave themselves
it's not like men have some magical power to just force women to stay there

I guarantee if the genders were reversed, you wouldn't be saying this. In fact, you probably wouldn't say anything at all, but if you did you would still put the blame on men

Regardless, the most likely reason is

Males come first, work and save up money, then gradually bring their wives and children.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2015, 12:38:21 PM by Electrk. »

Is Alipheesia someones alt?

Ingrateful bastards should be shoved in a forest and made to eat eachother for survival. blah blah blah blah
you sound like a teenager who does nothing that could possibly give you a right to feel this way but your parents are mad about it and therefore so are you
also you're tribal. probably that's because of your parents too

I'm a strong believer that if you don't pay tax, you aren't entitled to any benefit a tax payer would have. Same goes to the refugees.

Charities who raise funds for the cause would be the way to go in terms of the refugees, but the government should look after its own country and not spend the tax of its people on something where the tax payer won't get any benefit.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2015, 05:04:50 AM by General »

I'm a strong believer that if you don't pay tax, you aren't entitled to any benefit a tax payer would have. Same goes to the refugees.
So you don't believe they should be given the opportunity to become taxpayers?