Author Topic: Good-bye forever, not loving around this time  (Read 22482 times)

Why do people not like Setro? I always thought he was nice and was a good player. He was an admin on a server I hosted and he didn't abuse or crap.

yea idk i was talking about him in teamspeak and said i never noticed him doing anything stupid and honno interrupted and said "hes done a lot of stuff like that" but never actually told me what he did

April - Setro2 - You had to see this coming.
April - Setro2 - omg u no giv me credit for map!?!?
May - Setro2 - Spamming Forums and Stupidity.
May - Setro2 - Hasn't changed
June - Setro2, Unprovoked flaming
June - setro2 and caxto- General idiots
June - setro2 and Glass
June - Setro2 - Votekicking anyone who was using the wand.
July - Setro2- Whining on yesterdays Boss Race
July - Setro2 is creating handicapped topics and locking them after being flame saturated
September - Setro2's stupidity is starting to bother me.
September -What I hate about these forums. (By Setro)
October - Setro2 is finally banned
October -mfw setro2 makes an alt and/or some richard makes a setro2 alt account to trick us
November - Setro is back

March - setro2's coming back soon, but this time he will be "different"
June - Setro BLID 34992 Admitting to DDoS'ing my server
July - Setro2 or -Setro-: Spamming his useless bot and linking gay research
August - xSetrox want get forumer pay attention to him
August - Setro2: the boy who cried wolf.
October - xSetrox- Super Stupidity
December - Setro - Spamming on Wrapperup's DDoS Bunker

May - Setro ID 43991, Abusing Ventriloquist Role in Mafia Madness
May - Setro (ID: 43991) - Spamming and acting like a fool on SpeedKart.
July - setro's back as zharthon
July - Message to Setro
July - xSetrox's heart-touching poem of Rule #5-ness
December - Setro Is Still Here

April - setro - creepy, hypocrisy
June - Setro gets me banned
September - Good-bye forever, not loving around this time (by Setro)

These are 31 topics over 3 years.

These are Drama topics only, and only with his name in them.
It does not include topics for any Alts of his.
It does not include issues where he derailed or caused issues in non-Drama topics.
It does not include issues he caused on servers that did not result in a Drama topic.

In my opinion the guy ought to be ban on sight.
Not all of the above Drama topics are of great quality, but the sheer number of them attests to his destructive and troublesome nature.

The second to last one was made by a pure handicap-autist and shouldn't even be recognized as a real drama topic.

The second to last one was made by a pure handicap-autist and shouldn't even be recognized as a real drama topic.
It does little to change the scales on this guy though.

stuff drama or not, normal people don't usually end up with any drama topics at all, let alone 31 of them.

It does little to change the scales on this guy though.

stuff drama or not, normal people don't usually end up with any drama topics at all, let alone 31 of them.
In comparison, though, he has had far less drama topics this year than any of the years before it.

fingers crossed for setro becoming ban on sight soon.

In comparison, though, he has had far less drama topics this year than any of the years before it.
I don't think that's enough to forgive a guy who has been a constant nuisance for years, has been involved in spamming servers and topics alike, and even DDoS'ing servers.

And just because there have been fewer Drama topics this year, that doesn't mean he hasn't been causing issues in topics and servers.
And he clearly still has zero respect for the rules, as evidenced by this very topic.

With his history of issues, bans and alts, why take the risk?
I mean, we just permanently got rid of Taboo a week or two ago, and he only argued in topics. Why should this guy get let off when he gets in similar, and arguably more destructive trouble?
I'm not saying let Taboo back by the way, but if he crossed the line enough to get perma-banned, then how has Setro not done so too?

fingers crossed for setro becoming ban on sight soon.
Considering that Taboo did get ban on sight recently, the possibility of it happening to Setro isn't too far off.

well that took a turn
at first people were sad now we want him banned on sight