Author Topic: Good-bye forever, not loving around this time  (Read 22023 times)

No one simply leaves Blockland.

You'll be back.

You might not believe me now, but trust me, you'll be back...

nah setro should be ban on sight

Setro's not the kind of guy who just quietly leaves after making a dumb banter like he did. I don't know if posting this is worth it, but if I were you, I'd ban him from your server just in case he decides to go around spamming and trolling servers if his key isn't already deactivated. Better safe than sorry, here's all of setro's associated IDs:

no i want him to come back and then make a poem before leaving again
Setro's not the kind of guy who just quietly leaves after making a dumb banter like he did. I don't know if posting this is worth it, but if I were you, I'd ban him from your server just in case he decides to go around spamming and trolling servers if his key isn't already deactivated. Better safe than sorry, here's all of setro's associated IDs:

are those all his keys? I thought he had a lot more.

I'll look into it, but I'm pretty sure those are most of his keys.

this

Also, this is the first ban I've seen from Rotondo in a while

don't forget the id of one of his many alts.

:(

I never disliked you, Setro.

my guess is that he'll be back under a different name and identity for a fresh start

or he'll actually be gone

If you feel the need to have an entire board dedicated to insulting and flaming other users, and participate in it as if there's nothing wrong with doing so, may God have mercy on your soul. Apparently everyone has to chime in on what they think of another user here, and it's all a circlejerk where everyone is getting e-peen size pills for participating.

i just know that you're gonna be lurking anyways despite "leaving" so i'm just going to post this here:

314 of your posts on this account alone are in drama. and you've had like 10 of them so i dunno man, maybe you're like a giant hypocrite

This is the reason why these forums are dysfunctional. +1
I'd like to think of the drama section as just merely a trash can in disguise, if the section wasn't there the posts would probably leak into the GD and OT.