Author Topic: Deus Ex: Mankind Divided pre-order levels bullstuff toned down  (Read 833 times)

https://www.deulove.com/news/aypo-cancelled

We decided to close down the program and make all of the incentive content available to anyone who pre-orders Deus Ex: Mankind Divided or purchases a Day 1 edition of the game. Additionally, the release date will no longer be changed in accordance with pre-order numbers, and everyone will gain access to the game on February 23rd, 2016.

It's better, but it's still not acceptable.

thank god. im probably not gonna buy it for now but wait until it gets its own directors cut version and then buy it, hopefully on sale too.

Holy stuff that's the most mobile unfriendly site I've seen. I can't read more than the first 1.5 sentences because I can't scroll anything

Is content still restricted only to people who preorder it though?
It is?
Oh...

Oh......

Holy stuff that's the most mobile unfriendly site I've seen. I can't read more than the first 1.5 sentences because I can't scroll anything
Wikia is worse. Try to scroll and you've accidentally been sent to 5 different pages because wikia things tapping automatically means clicking a link and not scrolling down

It's a pretty computer-unfriendly site too, frankly.

It's a pretty computer-unfriendly site too, frankly.
Definitely.

That's cool. Now to eradicate pre-order culture for all eternity.

it's still a cool looking game though.