Author Topic: Blockland Usernames  (Read 9150 times)

Doubt "Space Dude" is good now,since i have seen space man,space girl, space , and space traveller
so that is why i changed my BL name to KikKia :D

If you ABSOLUTELY can NOT think of ANYTHING, use your real name. Like me!

Which in this case, your first name would NOT be "/\/\4573|2 C#13F". If it is you are not a human.

I HATE names that aren't capitalized! It makes me sad to see names with out a capital letter. Makes you look like a cigarette.

My name is original I think, but some people think that I am posing as a gangster...

Kikkia is cool name.

I ma has cool name?

It's comforting to know that I'm not the only one who's overly (and somewhat insanely) irritated by this.

I've had this name since I was 5. (My 2 brothers had their internet names. I thought it only right for me to have one.) I think it's somewhat original.

I also have about 5 backup names if it's overly used.

:panda:

first i was only called SanTing then i made a YouTube account and the name SanTing wasnt free so i used SanTing993 and this is now my Overall name (forums, games e.t.c) BUT i aswell use SanTing (non online games or for as Profile name.)

One time a guy named "jack" came in my server, and he was and epic handicap. Then, I went into MotE server And found a guy named "Jack" who was actually pretty cool, for a while I thought they were the same person, which was really confusing. How could a person go from to dumb to cool and the back over and over?

Then I realized they weren't the same. :cookieMonster:

I just stumbled across the best name EVER.
dudeAdmin DudeBeer
It confused me.

IQ 50 alert.  Anyway I have never seen anyone with pie in there name with a lower id than me.

I just stumbled across the best name EVER.
dudeAdmin DudeBeer
It confused me.
lmao I remember that.

Anyway I have never seen anyone with pie in there name with a lower id than me.
It seems a majority of the 3000s are younger. And the pie obsession (fad) is immature.