Blockland Usernames

Author Topic: Blockland Usernames  (Read 9149 times)

I saw a insert name here on a server :/
ban him he gone around insulting people

another thing STOP USING OMEGA IN YOUR NAME THAT IS MY GREEK LETTER GET YOUR OWN... BUT NOT LAMBOTA BECUSE OF HALF LIFE OR WHAT EVER THAT DAMN GAME WAS .I SAW LIKE 7 OR 8 OMEGAS SERIOUSLY STOP.   [/rant]
You stole it from Jesus.
your thinking of Alpha Omega... and that is from god not jesus
it is refering to the fact that god iw was and will be the first and last being in the christian mythology

You can't claim a Greek letter, if you did, I, amongst many other people, would stamp on you.

im not i am saying it is used up by me and others and to be original

I'm not original, but well known.

AmIOriginal?
There was a Kirby that came before you so no.
there were 3 of them but one quit
But.

Could you ever make /me in the ass jokes with them? :cookieMonster: XD

I saw a insert name here on a server :/
ban him he gone around insulting people

another thing STOP USING OMEGA IN YOUR NAME THAT IS MY GREEK LETTER GET YOUR OWN... BUT NOT LAMBOTA BECUSE OF HALF LIFE OR WHAT EVER THAT DAMN GAME WAS .I SAW LIKE 7 OR 8 OMEGAS SERIOUSLY STOP.   [/rant]
You stole it from Jesus.
your thinking of Alpha Omega... and that is from god not jesus
it is refering to the fact that god iw was and will be the first and last being in the christian mythology
You stole it from the greeks, and Jesus. How could you? AETHEIST!!!

Is my name original or bad?

Is my name original or bad?
Yours is equal to John Smith

I has a original name. 

I has a original name. 
Surprisingly yes, your the only one to not put jr

I picked Diosadentro because, well I can remember it, you all can't and therefore I can use it for absolutely everything without getting the ice creamy message... "This name has already been taken, you can pick greg12483547849327579 if you like."!

Plus when you all call me dios you are calling me God.. oh crap I feel smite coming.. :-/ just call me dio...