Author Topic: Blockland Usernames  (Read 9078 times)

!Please disregard the first 4 posts!

Has anyone else noticed how all of the newer usernames are getting really stupid. Such as CCCCCC and ryan44444 (Or some number) It's annoying if you ask me...
« Last Edit: January 17, 2008, 09:59:59 PM by Colten »

So the bricks kept re-generating whenever deleted, or did it have the ghost block move around and keep building?

So the bricks kept re-generating whenever deleted, or did it have the ghost block move around and keep building?
Thay were re-generating. They could also only be deleted by hand.

Colten, he wasn't hacking, he used Farmland to create plant bricks.

Logging in now to deal with nubbery.

Colten, he wasn't hacking, he used Farmland to create plant bricks.

Logging in now to deal with nubbery.
Ok, i was just told to post :)

Changing topic

The numbers=This isn't a loving MMORPG get rid of them
The random letters=Get some loving imagination (Yes I realize my name isn't very imaginative but its better then CCCCC)

I have seen over 50 different master cheifs 3 a day banned them all permanently, they find ways to all have the same name with things like 1337 and 2 or 3 spaces.

I once saw this bastard named Packer, oh wait thats me  :cookieMonster:

I once saw some guy named "M4$73RCH13F" and another just called "Halo".

Sorry for the Random letters and numbers, but this has always been my internet alias. Also, they have meaning.

The numbers=This isn't a pandaing MMORPG get rid of them
The random letters=Get some pandaing imagination (Yes I realize my name isn't very imaginative but its better then CCCCC)

I have seen over 50 different master cheifs 3 a day banned them all permanently, they find ways to all have the same name with things like 1337 and 2 or 3 spaces.
Six currently, I think.

I really fight the urge to ban people with random figures in their name. It's often too strong.

Also Blockheads are gay

I once saw some guy named "M4$73RCH13F" and another just called "Halo".
Once I found "Xbox360". -_-