Blockland Usernames

Author Topic: Blockland Usernames  (Read 9080 times)

I remember seeing someone called "( .)( .)"

Boob icons.  Good times...  But god how pathetic to have that for a name.

Factors that make uncool names:

- If it contains numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, or 0, and possibly the word Numbers if it's overused), anywhere in the name automatically deducts that name x points, where x is replaced by the summation of numbers.

Doubled if the numbers are "1337", "666", "117", "69", or your Blockland Id.
- If it contains the name of anything else video-game / anime / crap related.

Don't forget movie.
- If it contains Shadow, or anything else overused.

"Spartan", Any name by George Lucas(Glares at the countless "Darth Vaders" from RTB), Any word or phrase by George Lucas (JediDeathStarStormtrooper[Not real name]), and of course, "Death" all fit into this group.
- Having unnecessary punctuation marks
Eh, sometimes ok, but "||||/\/\/([{<>NameHere<>}])\/\/\||||" is just retarted.
- misplaced capital letters
- all capital letters
Which is better?
A. HyPeRpWnLeEtGuY
B. HYPERPWNLEETGUY

If you answered in any way other than making up a none of the above answer and choosing that, change your name now.

Factors that make uncool names:

- If it contains numbers (1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9, or 0, and possibly the word Numbers if it's overused), anywhere in the name automatically deducts that name x points, where x is replaced by the summation of numbers.

o gawsh darn it.[/sarcasm]

I think i'm one of the few acceptions. And I think my name looks gay with ANY capitalized letters.

I saw a insert name here on a server :/

Badspot

• Administrator
Wow this thread is some serious business.  Good thing the kiddy patrol is here to save me from the horror of being able to choose your own username.  Keep up the good work. 

ban him he gone around insulting people

another thing STOP USING OMEGA IN YOUR NAME THAT IS MY GREEK LETTER GET YOUR OWN... BUT NOT LAMBOTA BECUSE OF HALF LIFE OR WHAT EVER THAT DAMN GAME WAS .I SAW LIKE 7 OR 8 OMEGAS SERIOUSLY STOP.   [/rant]

Lambda.

My favorite one is Epsilon.

I think Badspot just owned us in a big way.

Only the ones criticizing the people with unoriginal names.

I think Badspot just owned us in a big way.
thats what i was thinking. i was just trying to figure out how... XD

anyway, i think my name is quite original... i often go by just Quark or Quark Boy. (and its usually capitalized)
i think the nickname lives up to MuffinMix's criterea! :D

another thing STOP USING OMEGA IN YOUR NAME THAT IS MY GREEK LETTER GET YOUR OWN... BUT NOT LAMBOTA BECUSE OF HALF LIFE OR WHAT EVER THAT DAMN GAME WAS .I SAW LIKE 7 OR 8 OMEGAS SERIOUSLY STOP.   [/rant]
Waah. Omega is already taken before all of you. Omega-3 Fatty Acids.

Is my name original? :cookieMonster:
link

Personally, I don't really care for individual names or any of that, as long as you can tell who's who without too much difficulty. Yes, my name is probably a fail if you go by muffin's guidelines, ahh well, on the plus side, "Mike" has a concrete meaning and "951" is every other odd number from 9 to 0.

You stole it from Jesus.