Your favorite thing about Blockland

Author Topic: Your favorite thing about Blockland  (Read 1598 times)

You know, that unique thing in the game that you don't see in any other games that you like and never gets old.

I guess I have to say the Blockheads are my favorite aspect, the way they're animated, their faces and colors, the movements players do, they're very unique compared to any other game and I have to say that they're very well animated, no other game allows you to flail your arms around when you rapid click or turn your head with a button even though you could just move your mouse around, among all those other things you can do, it's funny and never gets old

the yaranika, creepbear, and that other realistic smileyface
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 07:16:25 PM by SBG »

the way builds look with the new shaders
especially when theyre well built (Khaz, Sylvanor, USSR clan, etc. level)

Physics. Especially in Speedkart!

I guess I could call it the way our community "gets along."
While it only applies to the people who still actually play the game and to very specific events, things like Halloween and New Years servers actually bring people together. We set aside differences and, from what I can see, everybody chips in and we make something great. Something historic in the Blockland book of history. Block Parties are also included in that.

BUILDING. and what arekan said about people coming together at times
despite how toxic the community can be, there's times where it can be a good place.

I don't think you could have any kind of building that is better than blocklands

Probably the community back around 2009, it was pretty friendly along with the creative servers, a lot of variety back then

I always laugh every time I see a blockhead just going crazy and flailing around

Badspot;) never see other administrators openly saying "forget off" and the likes. That and like the other guy said, both the toxicity and niceness of the community.

How you can make cool films out of this game engine. IMO

I don't think you could have any kind of building that is better than Blockland's.
^This too^
« Last Edit: October 04, 2015, 02:19:28 AM by Spartan224 »

brick by brick building

being able to make whatever

2010-13 were still the best years for me

Badspot;) never see other administrators openly saying "forget off" and the likes.