apolagies or whatever

Author Topic: apolagies or whatever  (Read 6628 times)

stop posting
for at least 6 months

OP if you actually feel that this place is toxic to you, you really should not be here (not for our sake, for your own).

OP if you actually feel that this place is toxic to you, you really should not be here (not for our sake, for your own).

Once you go in you can never go out. I tried multiple times before and lasted not even 24 hours without checking the forums

Basically OP chickened out of forum suiciding (from what a couple unnamed friends claim) and now is apologizing for it.

You have literally no room to antagonize anyone here, OP. If you want to leave the forum for whatever reason, just freakin' leave. There is no need to go out with a bang because chances are you're going to want to come back in a week.

You're the one who is toxic here espio.

the forums really isn't even that toxic

not anymore at least

all the forum antagonists that hung around drama are gone for the most part

also it's just words on a screen from somebody hundreds/thousands of miles from you, try not letting it get to you that much lol

Once you go in you can never go out. I tried multiple times before and lasted not even 24 hours without checking the forums
If you can't stop visiting here even though you think it's detrimental to yourself, you actually have an addiction problem and should treat it as such.

i took a break from the forums for like almost 4 years

it's not that bad

If you really want to stop coming onto this forum, just stop. you seriously must have some form of addiction and probably shouldn't use a computer if you can't physically stop yourself from visiting a website.

stop pretending your going through some hardship like its a big thing

seriously just leave

If you stop purposely acting like an idiot for attention then no one will have a good reason to hate you. I feel like this was another thread just to get a reaction out of us

quick somebody post a picture of espios face