apolagies or whatever

Author Topic: apolagies or whatever  (Read 6615 times)

espio how old are you

espio how old are you
how old are you? five? five inches deep in your mom OHHHHH

Secretly, espio is actually setro.

Just think about that for a moment.

Let it make you want to slit a wrist.

inb4 espio is actually catholic like setro

stop

Go back to lurking please

Secretly, espio is actually setro.

Just think about that for a moment.

Let it make you want to slit a wrist.

inb4 espio is actually catholic like setro

he'd be a really bad christanchristan in general then

what?

everyone's super chill about it tbh
did you read the thread?

did you read the thread?
yeah.

i actually posted in it like 4 times so maybe its you that didn't read it

Not trying to start anything but, why is it when someone apologizes on this Forum they got cussed out by the community, I mean really, I know this espio guy sounds like a douchebag and all but he is trying to apologize for what he has done in the past.

Not trying to start anything but, why is it when someone apologizes on this Forum they got cussed out by the community, I mean really, I know this espio guy sounds like a douchebag and all but he is trying to apologize for what he has done in the past.
This thread was not an apology thread, it was an attention grab. That's what espio does, troll for attention. He said a few pages back that this apology was a 'joke', you should read back through the thread.

Once you go in you can never go out. I tried multiple times before and lasted not even 24 hours without checking the forums
Ummm.
cloncomando411 drama anybody?

This thread was not an apology thread, it was an attention grab. That's what espio does, troll for attention. He said a few pages back that this apology was a 'joke', you should read back through the thread.
What?