apolagies or whatever

Author Topic: apolagies or whatever  (Read 6624 times)

I know ive been acting like a cunt lately because Im a loving cunt so yeah
Sorry I guess
I felt like I had to. Proceed to post stuff about me in this thread if you please

Felt like you had to be a cunt? why?

Quote from: espio megathread!
The annoying forget that spends his time on the blf because he has no friends
God why am I here again. This forum is toxic as forget. Like worse than league
Oh well. I usually annoy unconciously because im an annoying piece of human waste apperently, even if I say myself
so yeah, I suck with this stuff
if you think this forum is "toxic", then leave. if you don't want us, then we definitely don't want you if you're going to act like "human waste"

Felt like you had to be a cunt? why?
I didnt feel like
I just am

you're just annoying

either stop posting or smarten up

your misguided attempt at comedy was not purposefully malicious or annoying so i dont see why anyone would hold a lasting opinion on you from it on anything other than your intelligence

your misguided attempt at comedy was not purposefully malicious or annoying so i dont see why anyone would hold a lasting opinion on you from it on anything other than your intelligence
even then im sure they could be convinced otherwise if you wisen up and make educated guesses on the reaction of the forums to your posts and adjust accordingly

Then leave, we don't want you here either.

Who are you?

I forgive you. <3

If you're going to apologize at least put some effort into it and not be like "eh whatevs"

If you're going to apologize at least put some effort into it and not be like "eh whatevs"
its not like he killed someone holy stuff

its not like he killed someone holy stuff
he killed my brain cells