Author Topic: Blockland's server diversity, or lack thereof  (Read 3939 times)

Tezuni isn't toxic, he just bans people that would be or are toxic towards his servers
I.E, you.

It's not bad administration to keep out idiots before they even show up.
Yes, I am toxic torward his server because I will be banned if I connect to Bushido's server ever.
It's bad administration to ban everyone who connects to someone's server.

Yes, I am toxic torward his server because I will be banned if I connect to Bushido's server ever.
It's bad administration to ban everyone who connects to someone's server.
He's a complete idiot. It's been said for years. it's not worth going to his server anyways

You know what a BL server needs?

Coop mission-type server where you infiltrate a oil rig and fight bots. Just something with bots in general and coop. For some reason though, bots aren't even used unless its for a zombie server. There could also be a classic DM with good ol' RTB weapons like Kaje's Sniper/Shotgun, the Marcem Assault Rifle, Ladios's laser weapons, and so on. It seems that people use only Gravity Cat's Raycasts(ew) or Tier Tactical(meh) most of the time.

but yeah there's been a lack of good servers lately apart from crown's and heed's

You know what a BL server needs?

Coop mission-type server where you infiltrate a oil rig and fight bots. Just something with bots in general and coop. For some reason though, bots aren't even used unless its for a zombie server. There could also be a classic DM with good ol' RTB weapons like Kaje's Sniper/Shotgun, the Marcem Assault Rifle, Ladios's laser weapons, and so on. It seems that people use only Gravity Cat's Raycasts(ew) or Tier Tactical(meh) most of the time.
I tried doing this one time but it lagged the stuff out of my server.

I was thinking that I, or hopefully someone more capable, could write up a server megathread/how to topic to help new and old players find things to host. This thread would include topics and resources such as:
  • popular VPS/specialized hosting services,
  • how to/can you host from home,
  • tips/tricks on presenting your server,
  • how to apply quality admins,
  • places to advertise your server.
  • popular server add-ons,
  • a complete list of old/new gamemodes along with popular maps/add-ons used with them.

I don't know if it'll help get new servers up or not, but I know I could see it being useful.

Im browsing the server list and theres literally nothing to do.
Sigh

Im browsing the server list and theres literally nothing to do.
Sigh
Check out my server, I think you'll be amused with the concept of it. If not then I'm wrong and will ctrl k it.

Check out my server, I think you'll be amused with the concept of it. If not then I'm wrong and will ctrl k it.
It actually looks pretty cool. somebody 1v1 me pls

I'll do it as soon as I get home, which will be around 3:40ish or 4:00ish. Depends on how soon my dad picks me up and traffic.
Also you're totally allowed to score on random goals and rack up gold to spam buy card packs for better characters.

I should bring back my freebuilds with 10 mod limit xd

see i find gytygyidfhshgkdsahfgkhdk's servers very fun to play on

both bbdx and battle mix are brilliant servers which have twists on the generic boss battles/tdm

i personally think they dont get enough love

see i find gytygyidfhshgkdsahfgkhdk's servers very fun to play on

both bbdx and battle mix are brilliant servers which have twists on the generic boss battles/tdm

i personally think they dont get enough love
they're like tf2, you pop in em for a bit until you have a smile on your face then you leave when it gets frustrating
no commitment but glorious fun