6 (25%)
no
7 (29.2%)
maybe
6 (25%)
yes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: off loving sucks  (Read 167240 times)

is there a reason people enjoy playerunknown's battlegrounds because i don't
i loving hate the open battles in it, if it were smaller matches in a smaller map with not too many open spaces I would enjoy it a lot more

is there a reason people enjoy playerunknown's battlegrounds because i don't
You can get banned for honking at other people if they're streaming.

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198050165104/recommended/578080/

although you need to have like a million in one odds of meeting any significant streamer

https://www.reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/6o1ci3/playerunknowns_response_to_drdisrespects_tweet/

forget playerunknown lol
man i just did a quick look-through of all that and whatever the forgets going on there is ridiculous lmfao. you can get banned from a WHOLE $30 game for something as little as intentional team-killing or killing a streamer? what kinda bullstuff is that? if he was using some hacks or whatever i'd get that but something as little as teamkilling a dude? is this the power of modern early access meme gaming?
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 08:18:16 PM by Decepticon »

so on playerunkonw's battlegorunsd

some of the more specific mechanics, mostly how the bullets and guns actually work, aren't translated to the player and must be figured out with trial and error. normally, ambiguous mechanics such as bullet speed, bullet drop, reticle bloom, damage, and ect are rapidly learned through frequent experiences, examples include call of duty and counter strike, but playerunknown's makes them into occasional necessities chanced upon in between foraging sessions. the majority of the game is spent foraging for stuff and preparing for the inevitable 3 second battle you'll have with some guy where whoever shot first is probably going to win. if you don't airdrop in a city with like 20 other dudes you could potentially spend 10+ minutes foraging before finding someone to shoot only to die instantly. learning the mechanics probably requires genre experience (day z, king of the kill) or a bunch of loving youtube tutorials from guys who already spent a hundred hours dying in your steed.

the game's supposed tensity is created by threatening to invalidate all the time spent gathering stuff by killing you. this is something nobody wants because gathering stuff is loving boring. losing a fight and dying means you eat stuff and feel like stuff, while winning just means the status quo is maintained so you can eat stuff later. as the game progresses, the amount of time spent foraging and the resources other people have to kill you increase, so it only gets more "tense" as the game goes on and the emotional devastation that is dying becomes more severe. actually killing everyone and winning the game will probably just be a wave of relief that you no longer have to viciously defend your stash of stuff.

i'll think of morel ater but it might just be me saying forget foraging like 20 times
« Last Edit: August 19, 2017, 10:16:47 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »