6 (25%)
no
7 (29.2%)
maybe
6 (25%)
yes
5 (20.8%)

Total Members Voted: 56

Author Topic: off loving sucks  (Read 167659 times)

this needs confirmation
does anyone have taboobles on steam
if you click it it links to his pixiv with all his art

this needs confirmation
does anyone have taboobles on steam
stuff I removed him

well the great saga is over at last

what happened to taboo he used to seem really conceited and then i heard he was like permabanned

what happened to taboo he used to seem really conceited and then i heard he was like permabanned
habitual problem user ban on sight
thats what happened

if you actively post on tumblr you arent allowed to give your opinion in this thread
does it count if i say i also think it was really blown out of the water
it was ok at best and you can't really excuse how mediocre a lot of the game actually was
also im surprised people still like this apparently. i hoped it died back in 2012/13
it's got some cool music though
in conclusion: mortis ghost is a good artist but an awful game dev

see I thought off was a homestuck fangame

also id write rpgmaker game reviews but i cannot finish an rpg. they are just not my tea bro
except, of course, for undertale. but hell that's kinda surprising bc it's one of the very few games ive actually completed
also you should write an undertale review

the music in off is not good because if i have to listen to pepper steak again im taking a long walk off a short pier with my friend the ball and chain wrapped tightly around my ankle

also i probably wont do reviews this week because lol midterms

the music in off is not good because if i have to listen to pepper steak again im taking a long walk off a short pier with my friend the ball and chain wrapped tightly around my ankle
pepper steak (and also maybe unreasonable behaviour) was like one of the only things i liked about off. that and the hitting sound

i wouldn't have finished it otherwise

SOON

by soon i mean im actually just beginning this stuff right now but need a time stamp so i dont forget this stuff

« Last Edit: October 16, 2015, 05:06:27 PM by DestroyerOfBlocks »

is that the same game as wadernhjeagjrotjgm and the great blue sea

it looks too similarrrrrrrrrr

is that the same game as wadernhjeagjrotjgm and the great blue sea

it looks too similarrrrrrrrrr
no but its by the same guy and im pretty sure its the first one in his white people with big noses universe so im playing it

also im probably not going to do the lets play esque stuff that i did before because i swore to myself not to spoil games no matter how stuff they are but wadonhara broke my resolve and ruined my life so unless this is worse prepare for disappointment