Author Topic: Elite: Dangerous Megathread V.2  (Read 19244 times)

not without giving them permission to edit all of the topics in the Games board, no.
And change the poster?

And change the poster?
no, you'd have to have someone post it for you and just lock this one.

CMDR Jubel. I am looking for people to play with frequently.

I don't care about who you're allianced with as long as you dont hurt me please.
good man.
fly vulture.
am scared when man fly into combat against 3 wing with python and two agile fighters.
man does not die.
man makes good conversation.
add man ingame.

but in all seriousness, we should start winging up, it's pretty good fun.

good man.
fly vulture.
am scared when man fly into combat against 3 wing with python and two agile fighters.
man does not die.
man makes good conversation.
add man ingame.

but in all seriousness, we should start winging up, it's pretty good fun.
being scared is for the weak and insurance is the blood of the bounty hunter

so here's my rant, and why i refunded it. i feel pretty stupid for thinkin my pc could handle it, but oh well.
i was looking on my navigation list, and i was like hey cool a low security outpost
never been to an outpost on a planet before, might as well go look at it
i go there, it's pretty big, not as big as the cities
so i get into my SRV (the vehicle that lets you drive around on planets) after landing, and then drive up to the damn outpost
as soon as i find the gates to enter, and enter, it gives me this trespassing warning and saying im gonna get fined if i don't get out
so i'm like "oh shoot alright" and i start going backwards but then it wont let me go backwards
so i'm like WAT
and i turn aroudn and i see the fuken gate closed
and i struggle looking around this god damn outpost for another gate but all of them are closed i cant go anywhere, and there were defense turrets positioned all around the outpost firing at me
i eventually made it out by doing a lucky glide, really fukin lucky
and i s2g, my graphics card can't handle rendering DX11
so all the planet looked like to me were geometric forgetin triangles and squares
and im looking for my ship because i landed it so far away but im like forget it
it says i can move 3000m away to recall my ship
but im like tryin to get to that distance but i keep falling int oditches because i cant see anything thanks to my graphics card
and its hurting my hull and i s2g i was like at 15% hull integrity
i finally reach 3000m away from the outpost, so i call my ship and i wait for a few minutes while it does that
it parks my forgetin ship 1000m away from me bitch
so i go through THAT LONG TRIP goin to my ship and im like at 7% hull now, then i finally get back in
not to mention everything was loving laggy

so here's my rant, and why i refunded it. i feel pretty stupid for thinkin my pc could handle it, but oh well.

if your GPU can't handle DX11, you desperately need an upgrade

if your GPU can't handle DX11, you desperately need an upgrade

i can handle dx11 on other games just fine, not horizons

about to hit 10 million in profits. ill be sure to post my adventures here when i get my new maxed asp explorer!

about to hit 10 million in profits. ill be sure to post my adventures here when i get my new maxed asp explorer!
i have 17mil net worth yet somehow have spent 30mil total over all my game time

i have 17mil net worth yet somehow have spent 30mil total over all my game time

13mil of your total 30mil bill history is fuel, ammo, and repairs

13mil of your total 30mil bill history is fuel, ammo, and repairs
tlotr, how much combat do you get yourself into, wtf